rate my deck SERPERICLUS RAGE

jackjack012

2-1-2 serperior A version 2 : 70 cards :( what now?

2-1-2 reuniclus A 3-1-3 serperior A

1 zekrom outrage 3-1-3 reuniclus A

1 reshiram outrage 3 zekrom (can do 120 damage if he has 0 damage counters on him)

1 kyurem outrage 2 regigigas ex

1 regigigas ex 1 shaymin ex

1 shaymin ex 1 emolga DRE

1 emolga DRE

4 prism 4 DCE

4 DCE 2 Rescue

4 rainbow 2 Rainbow

2 rescue 4 Grass

3 grass 2 Lightning

2 eviolite 2 eviolite

2 giant cape 4 giant cape (protect reuniclus from OHKO from darkrai)

2 rescue scarf 2 rescue scarf

2 catcher 2 catcher

4 candy 4 candy

2 enhanced hammer 2 enhanced hammer

2 crushing hammer 2 crushing hammer

2 skyarrow bridge 2 skyarrow bridge

2 switch 2 switch

3 cheren 4 cheren

2 juniper 2 juniper

1 cilan 1 cilan

1 tool scrapper 2 N

2 bianca

2 random receiver

A few potential problems i see here. 1st is the huge Weakness to Enhanced Hammers.....Hammertime's gonna hurt this deck lots. 2nd problem Reunlicus and Serperior lines are a little thin and a Pokemon Catcher from the opponent will KO Reuniclus ASAP. As such I would recommend editing the deck with an extra 1-0-1 Reuniclus,1-0-1 Serperior .Then edit the energies to : 4 Double, 4 Grass, 2 Light, 4 Water. [as a BW-Onwards list] or 4 Double , 4 Grass, 2 Light, 2 Water, 2 Rescue [as a HS-Onwards list]. I would also recommend putting in more draw supporters a minimun of 8-12 supporters are in competitive decks as well as a few Super Rod too.

If any, this deck looks like a failed Corners with no type coverage. I got my bro to analyze the deck as well. No offense, but he said it was "out of synergy, lack of intelligent Supporters and a total flop". Serperior has no use apart from healing, and its healing contribution is actually very negligible - a Raikou EX can still 2HKO your Pokemon. The omnipresent Darkrai/Hydreigon hits for damage good for OHKOs or 2HKOs.

My tip for you is this: Tweak your deck to counter Eel variants and Darkrai variants. You really need a Terrakion/Terrakion EX or two. Also, add more Supporters and it might perhaps become more viable than I think.

thanks ill try to make it better

should it be better if i only have 3 zekrom, 3 reshiram or 3 kyurem?

then i lose 2 types, and then i can add more basic energy

and i think i gonna add more regigigas

and matt, a 3-1-3 line of both?

i only need 2 serperior and 1 reuniclus, but i guess youre right

i tested it irl and the problem is i dont have them fast enough

ill try to make it better

A few potential problems i see here. 1st is the huge Weakness to Enhanced Hammers.....Hammertime's gonna hurt this deck lots. 2nd problem Reunlicus and Serperior lines are a little thin and a Pokemon Catcher from the opponent will KO Reuniclus ASAP. As such I would recommend editing the deck with an extra 1-0-1 Reuniclus,1-0-1 Serperior .Then edit the energies to : 4 Double, 4 Grass, 2 Light, 4 Water. [as a BW-Onwards list] or 4 Double , 4 Grass, 2 Light, 2 Water, 2 Rescue [as a HS-Onwards list]. I would also recommend putting in more draw supporters a minimun of 8-12 supporters are in competitive decks as well as a few Super Rod too.

which supporters should i add?

with juniper i have always the problem i discard imortant cards

you wanna trade N ?

which supporters should i add?

with juniper i have always the problem i discard imortant cards

you wanna trade N ?

add

2 N

3Oak

3 cheren so can you draw enough cards when you got them

now good items how catcher etc.

i think with giant cape i can save reuniclus for a OHKO from darkrai, then swith him back and spread the damage counters and hes healed

maybe giant cape can help prevent OHKO, 2HKO isnt a problem with reuniclus' ability

Hi, I played this deck before, it was fun. However the deck list is pretty tight and Reuniclus will always be targeted. This would be my preferred choice:

3-1-3 Serperior

3-1-3 Reuniclus

1 Mewtwo EX

1 Registeel EX

1 Regigigas EX

1 Zekrom

2 Emolga

4 Cheren

4 N

4 Rare Candy

4 Level Ball

2 Max Potion

2 Switch

3 Pokemon Catcher

2 Eviolite

2 Rescue Scarf

2 Skyarrow Bridge

4 DCE

4 Prism Energy

3 Grass Energy

The Regis (Regigigas for straight damage, Registeel to spread around) and Mewtwo can use DCE, and as long as you have either both in play, you could work around with Max Potion. I also think it would be good to max up N as usually this deck would take longer to setup. Level Ball for your Reuniclus and Serperior lines. 1 Zekrom to counter EX-blocks. Good luck with your deck.

Hi, I played this deck before, it was fun. However the deck list is pretty tight and Reuniclus will always be targeted. This would be my preferred choice:

3-1-3 Serperior

3-1-3 Reuniclus

1 Mewtwo EX

1 Registeel EX

1 Regigigas EX

1 Zekrom

2 Emolga

4 Cheren

4 N

4 Rare Candy

4 Level Ball

2 Max Potion

2 Switch

3 Pokemon Catcher

2 Eviolite

2 Rescue Scarf

2 Skyarrow Bridge

4 DCE

4 Prism Energy

3 Grass Energy

The Regis (Regigigas for straight damage, Registeel to spread around) and Mewtwo can use DCE, and as long as you have either both in play, you could work around with Max Potion. I also think it would be good to max up N as usually this deck would take longer to setup. Level Ball for your Reuniclus and Serperior lines. 1 Zekrom to counter EX-blocks. Good luck with your deck.

thanks looks great ! :)

only one problem, get the cards

but thats not really difficult i never buy ex and now i have 2 :)

this is a good list and bw-on, good for hs haters :P

Reuniclus will always be targeted.

with giant cape he cant be OHKO by darkrai, so thats a good start :)

Most of the time, you probably won't have any energies on Reuniclus, so if your opponent catchers Reuniclus, you will be stucked. Hence IMHO Rescue Scaff will be more useful compared to Giant Cape.

Also, I've just re-build this deck, but HGSS-NXD built. You could add me as a friend if you would like to play test against this deck.

PS: You could remove SAB, doesn't do much in this deck. Maybe increase Switch to 3 instead.

Most of the time, you probably won't have any energies on Reuniclus, so if your opponent catchers Reuniclus, you will be stucked. Hence IMHO Rescue Scaff will be more useful compared to Giant Cape.

Also, I've just re-build this deck, but HGSS-NXD built. You could add me as a friend if you would like to play test against this deck.

sure, youre not on tcgo

sure, youre not on tcgo

Done adding you as a friend. Need to go soon, so see you around.

Archived