Sign in to follow this  
Centrix

I need a Ditto

Centrix

Hi all

I am looking for a Japanese Ditto with 31 IVs in all stats for use in breeding. Level doesn't matter.

I have many Pokemon, especially legendaries to trade, eg. Manaphy, Latias...

rosita21

is the ditto for getting shiny pokemon?i heard a easy way to get shinys was to breed with it i think.and could we have our battle?

Centrix

Not really, I mainly want the IVs but having it Japanese and using the Masuda Method would be a bonus.

rosita21

oh so you did see that video

Centrix

What video?

rosita21

oh i thought you saw that youtube video about the masuda method

Centrix

Well I didn't

rosita21

could we have our battle ?or another day?

Centrix

I'm available now.

Triple, Flat, Launcher on

rosita21

ok

Centrix

Do you have my FC?

rosita21

yes

Centrix

Good battle :)

Saints5

Who won?

Centrix

I did, 5-0

rosita21

im nevergonna win a battle before that deadline

Centrix

Your team seemed to be a bunch of strong Pokemon thrown together, you need a strategy

Saints5

I think its pretty late, but do you EV train? That might be the problem if you don't.

Saints5

Your team seemed to be a bunch of strong Pokemon thrown together, you need a strategy

My team is slightly like that too, except I try to make sure that they have type coverage and, well, I guess I do have individual strategies for them

rosita21

well those are just my favorites

Centrix

You can have the strongest Pokemon (Deoxys, Arceus, Mewtwo) yet be beaten by much weaker Pokemon that have a good strategy.

I like to set up dual screens, the Raiku begins tanking damage and boosting with Calm Mind. Tornadus can set up a Tailwind or use Thunderwave before attacking. Latios and Reuinclus both have Recover to heal damage and Meinshao is my Physical sweeper and leader. Chandelure has maximun Special Attack and when given a Choice Scarf, becomes super deadly. Reuniclus can use Trick to shutdown a Physical Sweeper by passing it a Flame Orb while taking their item.

rosita21

You can have the strongest Pokemon (Deoxys, Arceus, Mewtwo) yet be beaten by much weaker Pokemon that have a good strategy. I like to set up dual screens, the Raiku begins tanking damage and boosting with Calm Mind. Tornadus can set up a Tailwind or use Thunderwave before attacking. Latios and Reuinclus both have Recover to heal damage and Meinshao is my Physical sweeper and leader. Chandelure has maximun Special Attack and when given a Choice Scarf, becomes super deadly.

yeah but i just like using my favorite pokemon but i dont use legendaries

Saints5

But you can still make a strategy for them.

For example, I don't use any legendaries either but my startegy is something like this:

Metagross: My Metagross is similar to Centrix's Raikou, but its physical. It also knows Rock Polish to boost its speed and have a choice of sweeping.

Salamence: My Salamence is probably the most known part of my team. Its job is simple: destroy other pokemon. With a choice Scarf and a good Speed, it can strike pretty fast and with Moxie, every KO is one stat boost.

Gengar: Its mostly there for coverage.

Weavile: "

Hydreigon: Its there as a Special Sweeper, and it has Charge Beam for both coverage and the stat boost.

Crobat: Similar to Gengar & Weavile, but its main job is to land Acrobatics while holding a Flying Gem for enormous damage and then, if things aren't favorable, it can hit damage and switch with U-Turn.

Centrix

Can we have a rematch?

Saints5

Who?

Sign in to follow this