Sign in to follow this  
Prince_Ludwig

German forum is German

el_coyote

Hi,

it seams i am just another german player who tries to write english and german. I guess there are quite a few german players who understand english very well, but i won`t say that all of us understand it.

Available translating software is realy bad. So writing in english is a good idea. That brings me to a joke i heard recently:

A person who is speaking two languages is called "bilinguar"

A person who is speaking three languages is calles "trilinguar"

A person who is speaking only one language is calles "US american"

Prince_Ludwig

...Woah, so I like how the German forum never had to deal with the removal of General Discussion to begin with. Only the English forum.

...-_-;

tommy1989

hey leute, bin auch neu hier ..... und kenne mich nicht so gut aus mit dem online spielen. wollte fragen ob ich erst ein deck kaufen muss um online spielen zu können, oder daauert das noch eine weile ..... danke im voraus lg tommy

Shinytiny

Hi there ;) new german player in the game!

It's cruel to read those google-translations.. there's no sense in it and you can't understand the jokes everyone uses in his own language.

@Tommy: There are 3 decks to play with from the beginning, without buying anything.

Auf Deutsch: @Tommy du kannst am anfang schon mit 3 Decks spielen ohne irgendetwas zu kaufen.

Sign in to follow this