Rate my Steel Vine

Aikoart

This is my deck attempt to be different. I kinda like Steel with Grass but i don't know if it would work in actual game.

Theory: Scizor prime to counter those EX who mostly use special energy. Skarmory look for steel enrgy and attach them onto my pokemon. Serperior provides heals

Pokemon:16

3xScyther 3xScizor prime

3xSnivy 1xServine 3xSerperior(Ability)

2x Registeel EX

1x Skarmory

Trainer:30

2x level ball 3x Catcher 2xPkmn Comm

3x Random Receiver 3x Rare Candy

1x Super rod 3x Switch 1xTool Scrapper

2x Cheren 2x N 2x Prof Elm 3x Prof Oak

1x Burned Tower

2x EXP Share

Energy:14

5x Grass 5x Steel 4x Special Steel

I would recommend teching a counter to Fire Pokemon because Entei and Emboar decks will crush this deck. I would recommend running somthing like a Kyurem EX.

I would recommend teching a counter to Fire Pokemon because Entei and Emboar decks will crush this deck. I would recommend running somthing like a Kyurem EX.

Yeah, i am seriously headache against fire deck unless the opponent hand is unlucky

What about taking out some trainer cards and throwing in an ability Leavanny to eliminate the weakness to fire? Throw out the Swadloon and rely on Rare Candy to evolve?

That way, you cover your back without sacrificing too much from the deck setup?

I can't help much with this deck, as it really doesn't have a clear counter to any metagame deck. Change it to a pure steel deck, and tech in Klinklang from Black and White. You can spread Energy like that, and also add in Cobalion. Also, you should run Dual Ball to search out Registeel and Skarmory, Ultra Ball to search out Klinklang (in my suggestion).

I can't help much with this deck, as it really doesn't have a clear counter to any metagame deck. Change it to a pure steel deck, and tech in Klinklang from Black and White. You can spread Energy like that, and also add in Cobalion. Also, you should run Dual Ball to search out Registeel and Skarmory, Ultra Ball to search out Klinklang (in my suggestion).

Oh well, currently waiting for trade to be up to make a pure steel deck, but i would like to make a mixed deck to combine the power

Archived