Just came back to tcg online, a few questions.

iiMPenguin

So I used all my codes (200) Got a nice collection going again, and a decent deck for multiplayer. But noticed theres no trading right now Any idea when this will return? So I can complete a few decks.

And, I've been playing against people that pretty much are just using the basic trainer challenge decks, makes things a little unfair to those I'm playing. Will there ever be a chance for people without the funds to play both online and the actual game, like going to nationals and such to ever get better cards, that needs to be incorperated for fair play.

Not sure about your second question, but I can answer the first one. Trading should be back really soon! The Profs say about the middle of this month, there will be a huge up-date thing that they're trying to work Trading and Avatar Builder into, so we should have it back by then.

Hello iiMPenguin!

Trading is currently not available in the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online Downloadable client, but it is coming. You can check out the September Community Update for more information on Trading. If you have not tried this, check out the Expert lobby to play against players who are looking for a challenging match.

Professor Watermelon

"There is no knowledge that is not Power"

Archived