What would you do if ...

Frostosti

Hello,

I was just wondering, what would you do if this happened to you?

Someone had a give away for a pokemon tcgo code So several people enter and randomly drawn it says i am the winner and get one code. So he sends me a pm, but when it ry to redeem it, it says the code has already been redeemed. But should i just say thank you and not mention it and enter his next give away in the hope to get a real code? Or should I tell him it was already used? But then he might think i am trying to get a second code from him and that i try to abuse the system.

(he also wrote in the same pm as te used code, please let me know which cards you pull, so I dont hink he knows it was already used.)

Additionally in the old web client, there was a page with redeem history. There you could prove that you did not redeem the code, but that is not available anymore :(

What I would do was indeed enter the next give away. Should he ask about which cards you pulled before, you can just tell him then.

Since I'm not proactive, this is what I would do and it might have the best chances in terms of believability, but I wouldn't say thank you, simply have that person come to you, or only leave it at that if he doesn't mention not hearing from you.

About the redeem history thing, I miss that too. Personally, I feel that every function lost is a sad thing, but holds promise for the future.

you should ask him why u got ripped off .

I don't think he tried to rip me off. This is the second time i won a code from him and the first i could redeem it perfectly fine.

As for the santa hat, it was a code around christmas last year, but the code did expire at jan 1 2012

Archived