SUPPORTER:

2x Cheren

1x Cilan

2x N

4x Prof. Oak

ENERGY:

15x Water Energy

Please do comment or rate it. Thanks

Thus far iv'e made 23 awesome decks.Each one is different and some are similar with massive upgrades.So,thus far i dont know just how may decks you can build.And ive used a intergration of all the different cards from all sets as 1.They've made some very interesting effects and outcomes of battles.So have some fun and build,build and oh yes build your decks.Have fun.Later.

Thus far iv'e made 23 awesome decks.Each one is different and some are similar with massive upgrades.So,thus far i dont know just how may decks you can build.And ive used a intergration of all the different cards from all sets as 1.They've made some very interesting effects and outcomes of battles.So have some fun and build,build and oh yes build your decks.Have fun.Later.

I had like 50 decks before tcgo but currently i decided to delete them till I'm left with 43 deck. Still deciding on combos and stuff to make them. hehe

Yeah it used to be limited to 6 decks [but u could save an unlimited amount more on ur computer] but now I think its limitless.

Yeah it used to be limited to 6 decks [but u could save an unlimited amount more on ur computer] but now I think its limitless.

I see.. well, its good that now its limitless

Archived