Fake Cards!!!!!

giratina519

Okay. At a flea market I saw TONS of fake Pokemon cards. The funniest fake I have is a level 2 charizard promo (it's not holo, but there is a holofoil pattern PRINTED on it) that has 0 HP, and does 10009 damage with splash. Also, the pic on the card is a torterra. Lolz

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol i have a lation and a magikarp that knows flamethrower also a mine jr that supposively cant get burned according to its info

ROFL!!!!!

Oh turtwig you asked if you could still use lation If you are playing against your friends in a non official match yes if not sorry.

Normally, fake cards are discouraged in all matches-official or otherwise. But it may differ. It depends on the one running tournament's opinion. Hope this helps.

yah well i beat radical squirtle with it so yah . anyways one of my friends Irl is making one of these name is dash right also i go9t my own desktop today yay

yah sorry i had to do a school thing but me bac now

Yayz! Making a fanfic about you and all of my forum friends where we are all Pokemon gijinkas. Will try to post it when I'm done. (ps school is only good for perfecting my drawing skills-I never pay attention in class) ^_^

yah sorry i had to do a school thing but me bac now

Yayz! Making a fanfic about you and all of my forum friends where we are all Pokemon gijinkas. Will try to post it when I'm done. (ps school is only good for perfecting my drawing skills-I never pay attention in class) ^_^

Yayz!me too!

I have a colorless type serpeiror,and bought packs with 9 cards,and have a boffalant that was called the 'butthorn pokemon'LOLZ!

Ok, Giratina. Understood.

Oh, have you seen my rp, Pokemon Astronautz? could you atleast check it out?

Your a really good Roleplayer, so i look up to you. I wanna see what your feedback is on it.

Ok, Giratina. Understood.

Oh, have you seen my rp, Pokemon Astronautz? could you atleast check it out?

I have no time to rp with school and the Eeveelution club. Sorry.

I know, i just wanna see what you'd say about it.

I need you guys to get back on topic- you'll see if you are in when I post it.

Anyways- is a dark pikachu legit? Got it from a friend. 100 HP?!?

blar am i in any of ur fanfics i doubt it

You're in mine- constantly arguing with leader, lol.

Also, has he been on scince the update? I found black, and he wanted me to enter his tournament in January....

Archived