giratina519

Eeveelutions fan club

giratina519

Yeah, I can breed for hidden abilities, so no problem if one of your teams contain a Pokémon with its hidden ability. Sorry if I wasn't able to post Friday, but I found a shiny Entei that day-after two months of SRing.

PokéBall_1 - still waiting to give you that audino. Is there ANY way I can get it to you soon?

Edited by giratina519

PinkieLord

okay THAT'S really cool also gonna be going to a convention next weekend and be entering a TCG tournament so gonna be working on a good deck to use and still need to work on my costume...

The_Iron_bat

okay THAT'S really cool also gonna be going to a convention next weekend and be entering a TCG tournament so gonna be working on a good deck to use and still need to work on my costume...

I can help you with that stuff. I know what I'm doing in the TCG, and I'm really good at it too :)

emboarmaster14

I feel like they could bring roleplay back if it were better-moderated. Also I just miss everyone so much! You, Spikle, Strange, Dark_Cyan, Skarmory, Pokeball, kdoll, Brozac and Turt, hhh so many memories! Heck, I actually saved a copy of the big story that Spikle had going about all of our OCs. I love going back and reading it.

(Also Emboar I noticed that you have a TWEWY quote in your signature and hhh that is one of my all-time favorite games)

-

Ok that was off topic. Oops.

Anyway, I should probably try to be more active on here. Something about being on here is nice, even if it isn't for roleplay. I guess it's just talking about Eeveelutions with friends ^-^

-

Ahh sorry, I'm no good with figuring out movesets or anything like that >.< I wish I could help you! I'm not much of a battler, more of a collector.

Yeah I miss them all too! And to be honest I still talk to Cyan, [Content removed - please keep all discussion on the topic of Pokémon. -Mod. Poplar]

I tried using an all eeveelution team and failed pretty hard, I don't have any advice sorry ^^;

Edited by Mod_Poplar
Please keep all discussion on the topic of Pokémon.

Poke_Ball_1

I'm really, really, really sorry giratina! i just.... lost interest in this place (espeecially after finding another RP site) and haven't gotten on.

giratina519

How did you do in the tournament, Pinkie?

Emboar-I'm glad everyone's still around-tell them I said hi next time you talk to them :)

On topic: any more advice for the eevee team? There is also something I've been talking with my friends IRL: what type Eeveelution would you like to see introduced in the next Pokémon game? It can be any of the existing types that weren't used in previous games, or a completely new one (please specify)

emboarmaster14

Sorry, I'll stay on topic ^-^;

I still want a new flying type Eeveelution, if simply on principle. That's the only kind I want until it actually happens.

giratina519

Wow, this thread is still alive... :)

I'm kinda interested in a dragon type Eeveelution to go with Sylveon-kind of an Espeon/Umbreon pairing.

kdoll154

Yo, wazzup guys? I decided to check in here, as I always remember the fond memories of role playing, and I feel If I had a second chance to do it again I'd make up more fleshed out characters. Someday. Anyways, how have you guys been doin'?

PinkieLord

hi guys! and about nthe tournament I got grounded so I couldn't go to it though I'm gonna be going to a cool prelease about next weekend so that's gonna be cool and I've been looking at the cards and MAN there are some really good ones though sorry I'm not on that much

giratina519

I've been doing good, but missing some of the people that I used to talk to on here...

Emboar, I'd like a flying-type Eeveelution simply so I could have a team of all eeveelutions and still be able to use Fly. However, the introduction of the Eon Flute has made that move kind of obsolete...

emboarmaster14

I've been doing good, but missing some of the people that I used to talk to on here...

Emboar, I'd like a flying-type Eeveelution simply so I could have a team of all eeveelutions and still be able to use Fly. However, the introduction of the Eon Flute has made that move kind of obsolete...

The Eon Flute? Is that something new in OR/AS? I haven't gotten either of those games yet.

Well if we can't have a flying type eeveelution then a dragon type is next on my list. I just love dragon types :3

Hey Kdoll! 

giratina519

Yeah, the Eon Flute is how you fly around on mega Lati@s. It kinda makes the move Fly pointless except to trigger one of the regi trio encounters... And yeah, I was thinking if not a flying-type, they should make a dragon-type to go with Sylveon.

Arceus21317090

i dont understand this please explain

Sammbo

[Content removed - posting personal information or links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. -Mod. Poplar]

emboarmaster14

I got Alpha Sapphire today! I can finally catch up with the rest of you >:3

I'm going to invite all of you that has either game to fight me. As soon as I get a cooler team

giratina519

I'd love to battle you once you get your team set up! Have you thought about everyone's all-Eeveelution team ideas?

Sammbo, please don't advertise here....

Arceus21317090- this thread is the Eeveelutions Fan Club. It's basically a thread for anything Eevee and its evolutions. The first post has more info, hope you decide to check it out :)

Edited by giratina519

emboarmaster14

I'm maybe half-way through the game by now, I can't believe they took out the buying clothes and dressing up thing! that was my favorite part of the x/y games.

But anyway, I will probably transfer my eeveelutions from my pokemon y and try some stuff out. Maybe Vaporeon, Flareon, Umbreon, Slyveon for the team. I'm not sure who to put in the last two spots yet. I could build off of that once I get their spots figured out.

giratina519

Ah... At first I wasn't too sure about Vaporeon because it is weak to both Leave in and Jolteon, but upon a recent battle with a friend, I found out that it can be a decent competitive battler, especially on a rain team.

giratina519

Looking through some Japanese Pokémon videos and found some footage of the Hoopa movie. It seems as if there are some new Pokémon, which might hint at another game. Do you think any more Eeveelutions will be in the next game and what types?

giratina519

I need help with a good competitive build for a Jolteon. My friend was running one on his team, it knew volt switch, thunderbolt, and double kick, plus a move he never used in his battles against me. After losing too many times with it, he's thinking about removing it from his team. I am trying to convince him that Jolteon can be a good Pokemon when used a certain way, as I used one back in the Eevee Cup and it did fairly well, but I'm afraid my build for it may be a bit outdated. Anyone have ideas?

CharizardM

Maybe a Rain Dance and Thunder combo is something to look into especially if your friend is using a rain team...

giratina519

Ok. That's a good idea. I'll tell him that tomorrow. Anyways, does anyone have a spare shiny eevee? I want to make a shiny eevee team, but need a certain setup. It has to be at least 3IV, but I'm not going to ask for rare gender or level 1 or anything crazy, since I'm going to use it as a Glaceon.

cl0ud5trife77

Where is all the love for Pikachu guys??? Check out this video I found that is like an AMAZING tribute to Pokemon for its 20th Anniversary! And the focus? Pikachu!! :D

giratina519

I know, but Pikachu is one of the most loved and recognized Pokémon in the series! Anyways, I'm not dead, sorry for not posting here in a little while, but things IRL have gotten a bit busy. I'm currently trying to get a 6IV shiny Jolteon with max speed for my alpha sapphire team, and doing a bit for school and a job I have recently obtained, but I'll try and check in a bit more often!