giratina519

Eeveelutions fan club

Saephyredragoon

Wow this is amazing. The eeveelutions fan club is still up and running! this makes my heart happy after my.... like 5 month lapse of being here.. I actually an a admin on another pokemon site now too.

Edited by Saephyredragoon
  • Upvote 1

giratina519

Thanks! I am surprised too! However, this thread wouldn't have long without all of you Eeveelution fans! :)

Edited by giratina519

Saephyredragoon

Hahaha I still miss our RP section.. So many left after it was deleted.

Edited by Saephyredragoon

The_Iron_bat

SO HAPPY!! Finally found a Shiny Eevee! Guys, what should I evolve it into?

Edited by The_Iron_bat

PinkieLord

Maybe a sylveon cuz the shiny sylveon sprite looks pretty cool

Edited by PinkieLord

giratina519

Keep it the way. It is! I love shiny eevee... Also how/where did you find it?

Edited by giratina519
  • Upvote 1

The_Iron_bat
giratina519, on 13 Mar 2015 - 2:17 PM, said:

Keep it the way. It is! I love shiny eevee... Also how/where did you find it?

I agree, I could possibly trade it later...

Route 116. I was walking and a Shiny Eevee appeared!

Edited by The_Iron_bat

giratina519

I agree, I could possibly trade it later...

Route 116. I was walking and a Shiny Eevee appeared!

I wouldn't trade it... A random shiny to me is worth more than a shiny I hunted for (exception is a REALLY long legend hunt)

PinkieLord

I wouldn't trade it... A random shiny to me is worth more than a shiny I hunted for (exception is a REALLY long legend hunt)

I agree when you just ramdomly find a shiny it's a really cool experience heck I even remember my first ever shiny, a shiny tropius *sigh* good times good times... ^_^

The_Iron_bat

You know, I'm starting to hate my luck... I need like 50-something more shines to complete the national DEX in shiny... but EEVEE IS IN MY WAY. (Got duplicate Shiny)

Oh, and I've been testing the Flareon deck that's Won Regs. in Florida, and it's a real "Stick Shift" deck. You have to pay attention to every little detail. It's a little annoying.

PinkieLord

You know, I'm starting to hate my luck... I need like 50-something more shines to complete the national DEX in shiny... but EEVEE IS IN MY WAY. (Got duplicate Shiny)

Oh, and I've been testing the Flareon deck that's Won Regs. in Florida, and it's a real "Stick Shift" deck. You have to pay attention to every little detail. It's a little annoying.

<gets one shiny every playthrough wait you got a DUPLICATE SHINY?!?! I'm kinda jealous <_<

• Upvote 1

giratina519

<gets one shiny every playthrough wait you got a DUPLICATE SHINY?!?! I'm kinda jealous <_<

I have gotten seven shinies in one day (the day I decided to just spend hunting), but with most of my major hunts, I get duplicates, I call them leftovers and extras, and they end up being traded off or used for something once I get what I was actually hunting.

Also, The_Iron_Bat, ever thought of doing a living shiny dex, one of each species, gender, and forme? Kinda what I'm aiming for, but it'll probably take me awhile...

Edited by giratina519
  • Upvote 1

The_Iron_bat

I have gotten seven shinies in one day (the day I decided to just spend hunting), but with most of my major hunts, I get duplicates, I call them leftovers and extras, and they end up being traded off or used for something once I get what I was actually hunting.

Also, The_Iron_Bat, ever thought of doing a living shiny dex, one of each species, gender, and forme? Kinda what I'm aiming for, but it'll probably take me awhile...

Wait, as in a shiny Eevee male AND female?

I've almost completed the shiny dex, after a week of trade, all I'm missing is 20. I might post about it later just to complete it.

Hey @Giratina519, if I'm fortunate (or unfortunate) enough to find another shiny eevee, what should I do with it? I don't want 3 shiny eevee...

giratina519

Yes, one male, one female, all formed of all the pokemon. That's my goal. As for what to do with three shiny Eevees, keep getting more and evolve them all into something different.

Edited by giratina519
  • Upvote 1

giratina519

Pokeball 1, I'm still waiting to give you that audino...

emboarmaster14

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that since I don't get on here as much anymore, I'd like to give up my spot as Flareon. ^-^ I feel like someone who's more active deserves that spot. Just you know, maybe still be allowed to post here and stuff as a regular member? :3

I wish I could find shiny any eeveelution or Eevee but the odds are well against me in my games- Also not having either Omega ruby or alpha sapphire yet, I don't think I can find any. 

The_Iron_bat

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that since I don't get on here as much anymore, I'd like to give up my spot as Flareon. ^-^ I feel like someone who's more active deserves that spot. Just you know, maybe still be allowed to post here and stuff as a regular member? :3

I wish I could find shiny any eeveelution or Eevee but the odds are well against me in my games- Also not having either Omega ruby or alpha sapphire yet, I don't think I can find any.

Don't leave! We need a flareon!

Giratina, if it's alright with you, I'd like to become a thread protector, we there that's as Flareon, Shiny Eevee or what have you. I know I'm still a relatively new member of the fan club (7 months) but I post often and I know what I'm doing.

Edited by The_Iron_bat

giratina519

Emboarmaster, I'm gonna miss you. Even if you give up your spot as Flareon, though, you are always welcome to come back as a regular member, and will be recognized on the first post.

The_Iron_Bat- I will think about it. :)

SecretNinetails

Wow, I'm surprised that this thread is still around too. If anyone wants my spot as Glaceon, I'd be happy to give it up, since I'm not on much either. Now if they brought roleplay back, *cough cough* that might be different story because I miss it so much ;w;

emboarmaster14

Yes! I wish they'd bring the roleplay forums back, as crazy as they were. That was fun times. I just thought I don't really do much as a mod for the club, more active members might like the spot instead X3 I wouldn't dare leave the club completely though! The few that are still here from the roleplaying days come here, and I don't wanna lose them. And Sylveon as my favorite eeveelution, I'd like any discussion about it. -w-

giratina519

Yeah, I didn't really get involved in roleplay that much except to hang out with you guys... Anyways, a big thank-you goes out to you and the other RP'ers that have stayed and kept this club and other threads alive. :)

Anyways, I've been looking at my shiny Eeveelution collection and I realize that I don't have a team centered around them... (Not a good one anyways, just the one I used and epically failed with in the Eevee Friendly awhile back: Umbreon, Jolteon, Sylveon, Espeon, Glaceon, and Eevee-a 5IV one with good egg moves) anybody got any ideas on a better team using ONLY the Eeveelutions? (Please include movest and/or stats)

SecretNinetails

Yes! I wish they'd bring the roleplay forums back, as crazy as they were. That was fun times. I just thought I don't really do much as a mod for the club, more active members might like the spot instead X3 I wouldn't dare leave the club completely though! The few that are still here from the roleplaying days come here, and I don't wanna lose them. And Sylveon as my favorite eeveelution, I'd like any discussion about it. -w-

I feel like they could bring roleplay back if it were better-moderated. Also I just miss everyone so much! You, Spikle, Strange, Dark_Cyan, Skarmory, Pokeball, kdoll, Brozac and Turt, hhh so many memories! Heck, I actually saved a copy of the big story that Spikle had going about all of our OCs. I love going back and reading it.

(Also Emboar I noticed that you have a TWEWY quote in your signature and hhh that is one of my all-time favorite games)

-

Ok that was off topic. Oops.

Anyway, I should probably try to be more active on here. Something about being on here is nice, even if it isn't for roleplay. I guess it's just talking about Eeveelutions with friends ^-^

-

Ahh sorry, I'm no good with figuring out movesets or anything like that >.< I wish I could help you! I'm not much of a battler, more of a collector.

Edited by SecretNinetails

The_Iron_bat

Testing the team. Will post what I have when I finalize movesets.

CharizardM

I could see how some of the Eeveelution's Hidden Abilities (especially Sylveon's) could be more useful in a battle than their normal abilities...

PinkieLord

FINALLY I got to post on here! sorry I haven't been on here much it's just me not being able to go on here with my Ipad and with limited access to a computer and real life stuff has made it hard for me to come on here lately