giratina519

Eeveelutions fan club

PinkieLord

yeah that would be pretty cool though I wonder what would it look like?:confused:

giratina519

I'd like to see, but there are some good fan designs out there

hellooo1

Can I join Eveelution are soo cute and does posting an Eveelution deck count as something really important if so here you go :)

Pokemon:25

Terrakion (retaliate) x1

Evee (FuF) x4

Leafion (plasma) x2

Flarion (plasma) x4

Pikachu (nuzzle/FuF) x3

Raichu (circle circuit) x3

Trubbish (70 hp) x2

Garbodoar (garbotoxin) x2

Cubchoo x2

Bearatic (FuF) x2

Trainers:27

Computer Search x1

Switch x1

Ultra Ball x4

Colress x3

Lysandre x1

N x4

Pokemon Fan Club x4

Professor Juniper x4

Float Stone x3

Silver Bangle x2

Energy:8

Double Colorless Energy x4

Fighting Energy x4

This is actually a deck I made for someone over in the Hellooo Wizard hope you like it :) If possible my favorite Evvelution is Flareon (its also the cutest) it makes sense to be a Flareon from a Flareon deck right? I don't know. For More Decks Like This Visit The Hellooo Wizard In The Deck Construction Zone :)

Turtwig5848
TURTWIG YOU'RE BACK!!!! yay!, and CharizardM, I have too, but if that's what you want, just keep an Eevee...

Yeah, I'm just not on as often.

kdoll154

I wonder if I should try and pick off where pokemon Knights left off...

CharizardM

Maybe I will find a Shiny Eevee soon since I seem to be having good luck when it comes to finding Shiny Pokemon...

giratina519
Maybe I will find a Shiny Eevee soon since I seem to be having good luck when it comes to finding Shiny Pokemon...

If you remain persistent, you will find that beautiful shiny.

Poke_Ball_1

I was in the friend safari just looking for some pokemon and I found a Shiny Nosepass! Named it GoldenMario. XD this was in X

and in Y I found a shiny Espurr while just training. Named it Dolly

And I know what you're about to say: I'm back! Well, no not really... Unfortunately.. the site has gotten to the point where I only occasionally check for new posts

Little-Eevee

*looks around sneakily*

*leaves rainbow muffin next to an Eevee plushie*

*hides*

CharizardM

Whoa! This place looks different! Anyway, I am still looking for Shiny Pokemon. However, I do not seem to be having much luck now... At least I can train some other Pokemon so I can work on training the Hidden Ability Eeveelutions I have...

giratina519

I see. The revamp looks fancier than it was. Also, for quick shiny eevees, try getting an Eevee friend safari. If anyone in here has one, I would appreciate if you came forward with your safari so we can all have shiny Eevees!

kdoll154

My dear arceus . The site has changed again.

Edited by kdoll154

Turtwig5848

My dear arceus . The site has changed again.

Indeed it has. Glad they have Avatar back, too bad Roleplaying is still gone but I digress. Still, the forums do look better in my opinion.

Poke_Ball_1

i really dislike like this new style.. and oh great my avatar's been changed to the generic boy... doesn't the forums know i'm a girl..? oh whatever. it's not like i'll be posting here much more anyway

Edited by Poke_Ball_1

giratina519

Just change to a girl and re customize. Anyways, I am doing another contest in honor of a week before ORAS is released. I will give you up to the release to complete this task. The winner will get the shiny Eevee status for two weeks AND A SHINY HIDDEN ABILITY AUDINO on your x and y for its new mega. All I wnat you to do is give me ideas for an all new team in the upcoming games. The one I like best will become the winner and receive these prizes. Good luck to everyone!

Poke_Ball_1

This is the team I'm gonna use, but you can use whatevs, this is just my suggestion

Mega Sceptile

Mega Camerupt

Ludicolo (most likely)

Mega Altaria (most likely)

Shiny mega metagross

manectric (most likely mega)

You get a flyer, a water type for the HM moves, a fire-water-grass core, a really good special and physical attackers and PLENTY of megas to choose from :D

Edited by Poke_Ball_1

CharizardM

My idea:

Swampert (Mega)

Linoone

Gardevior (Can be Mega if you want it to be)

Breloom

Skarmory

Ninetales

giratina519

Hmm... It seems as if PokeBall1 is the one to beat. I like your idea of a well-rounded team like that. :)

Edited by giratina519

Poke_Ball_1

oh my gosh! the games are out! only an hour or two and alpha sapphire will be mine..... Emerald the mega sceptile, here I come!! :D

giratina519

And the winner is.... POKEBALL1!!!!!!! Congratulations! Please pick up your audino whenever you are on and add this

FC: 3153-5009-4374

Poke_Ball_1

FC - 3050-7581-5037

pokeyfolk

I love eeveelutions

CharizardM

I have finally found and caught a Shiny Eevee!!!

giratina519

And the winner is.... POKEBALL1!!!!!!! Congratulations! Please pick up your audino whenever you are on and add this

FC: 3153-5009-4374

The_Iron_bat

Hey all!

I'm not that big into the VG setting, but I can still hold a good conversation about everybody's favorite Poke-prism, Eevee. So can I join the Eeveelutions fan club?