How bout Sandreon for Ground?

rosita21

but whT about rock type

SecretNinetails

Orreon for rock

rosita21

but rock and ground t ype eevee would look samet

giratina519

What?! Ninetails is evolving! Dun dun dun dundun dun..... Whoosh! Congratulations! Your SecretNinetails evolved into Glaceon! Lolz. Congrats on the 50 posts ninetails! ^_^

Check the front post, and now you can make a sig!

<p style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-bottom: 10px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding-top: 0px !important; padding-right: 0px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: bottom; float: none !important; border-top-style: none !important; border-right-style: none !important; border-bottom-style: none !important; border-left-style: none !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; background-color: transparent !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; ">________________________________________________

<p style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-bottom: 10px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding-top: 0px !important; padding-right: 0px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: bottom; float: none !important; border-top-style: none !important; border-right-style: none !important; border-bottom-style: none !important; border-left-style: none !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; background-color: transparent !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; ">Master of Darkness- Shiny Umbreons Rule!~ giratina519

SecretNinetails

YAY!! I need to figure out my sig....

Spikle

How many posts do I have? :o

giratina519

How many posts do I have? :o

Does your ispikle post count? If yes, including the old thread, you have 37. What are you going to do with that extra account, anyway? I'm glad you could get back on your real one, though. ^_^

<p style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-bottom: 10px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding-top: 0px !important; padding-right: 0px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: bottom; float: none !important; border-top-style: none !important; border-right-style: none !important; border-bottom-style: none !important; border-left-style: none !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; background-color: transparent !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; ">Can't wait to see ninetails' sig....

<p style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-bottom: 10px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding-top: 0px !important; padding-right: 0px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: bottom; float: none !important; border-top-style: none !important; border-right-style: none !important; border-bottom-style: none !important; border-left-style: none !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; background-color: transparent !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; ">________________________________________________

<p style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-bottom: 10px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding-top: 0px !important; padding-right: 0px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: bottom; float: none !important; border-top-style: none !important; border-right-style: none !important; border-bottom-style: none !important; border-left-style: none !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; background-color: transparent !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; ">Master of Darkness- Shiny Umbreons Rule!~ giratina519

Spikle

Yeah, since that was me. And I'm keeping that one just in case anything ever happens with this one again :) and thanks, I'm glad too lol.

giratina519

Yeah, since that was me. And I'm keeping that one just in case anything ever happens with this one again :) and thanks, I'm glad too lol.

I wonder when ninetails will post with her new sig- and her thread protector status....

Also, are you going to use it to get more cards or post on the forums under whichever name you feel like? Also, I need a shiny eevee that's female. I want to be the ot, so I don't want to get it in a trade....

SecretNinetails

What do y'all think?

Glaecon: Queen of Snow and fast-freezing people - SecretNinetails

giratina519

What do y'all think?

Glaecon: Queen of Snow and fast-freezing people - SecretNinetails

You're freezing people?! I don't know about that part..... But I like the rest.

SecretNinetails

Hmm... you make a point

Glaceon: Queen of Winter and Snowballs - SecretNinetails

giratina519

Hmm... you make a point

I like that one. From now on, your sig must be on all your posts. You can now help me keep track of posts and warnings, and give warnings to those who don't follow the rules. If a thread protector thinks the actions of another thread protector are inappropriate, take the issue to me, and REMEMBER: ALL THE THREAD PROTECTORS CAN BE STRIPPED OF THEIR STATUS FOR RULE BREAKING BY ME AT ANY TIME. (I can't get warnings because I own the thread, and I always follow the rules, anyways.)

SecretNinetails

Got it! Ok, I have a question for everyone

If there was an Eeveelution for every type, who would you favorite Eeveelution be?

giratina519

Got it! Ok, I have a question for everyone

If there was an Eeveelution for every type, who would you favorite Eeveelution be?

Dragon. Always been my favorite type. Anyways- who thinks eevee should have been pokemon's mascot rather than pikachu? I think a normal type should have gotten the starring role.... (but definitely not Clefairy.)

Kyoujuu

If there was an Eeveelution for every type... my favorite Eeveelution would be... the flying type, most likely.

SecretNinetails

Mine would be Dragon Type. It would be called Draceon. And I agree Eevee should be Pokemon's mascot :)

Glaceon: Queen of Winter and Snowballs - SecretNintails

giratina519

I would call it Aveon. Also, ninetails will be in charge of the thread, along with any thread protector on at the time when I'm not on.... If I'm not on, the thread protectors that are get to run the fan club...

Mod_Wolphee

Hey Trainers!

Just stepping in to let everyone know that moderators are the ones who patrol all forums and perform actions when necessary. Here is the list for all the moderators.

www.pokemontcg.com/forums/who-s-who/topics/identifying-forum-moderators

Prof Wolphee

The Wild One

support.pokemon.com[/url] <span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 51);]if you have any concerns or issues, just remember to be logged into your Pokémon Trainer Club Account!

giratina519

I know. But I run a fan club. We are not tying to be mods. Sorry for any misunderstanding. Do you want to join?

I would love to have profs in my fan club. ^_^

Spikle

I can't wait to evolve! When (or if) I evolve, I want Espeon. And my favorite Eeveelution would probably be the poison or ground type.

rosita21

i wish there would be eevee city with he mayor mr.eevee and eeveeloutions in the army,no more likea contry like south eevee and united states of eevee.that would be awsome