giratina519

Eeveelutions fan club

emboarmaster14

Well, in the platium version game, i couldn't figure out what pokemon i should have for my water-type, and i was training my newly hatched eevee at the time, so i desided to turn it into a vaporeon. I went through the rest of the game with that Pokemon, and loved it. Since then, my favorite eeveelution has been vaporeon. Now it's in my white version, since i restarted my platium the other night, and it's part of my eeveelution's team!

I currently have all the eeveelutions, but no eevee.

iSpikle

I think I was in the last one o:

(This is Spikle btw)

SecretNinetails

Honestly, I have no idea why Glaceon is my favorite.

emboarmaster14

Hmm....this is just my opnion, but i think we pick a certain pokemon we like, cuz it seems to match our personalities. That's another reason i like vaporeon, because it being water-type, it's a free spirit, but can get mad sometimes. Just like the ocean. What kinda things do you think you could share with a glaceon?

Saints5

Wow I never thought it like that, its pretty deep.

emboarmaster14

XD Deepest thing i've ever said.

skarmory123

Wow deep I just pick which one depending how I feel.

Kyoujuu

Yeah, Saints. and that's a cute picture!

Okay, i have a question: What made those eeveelutions your fav?

What made said eeveelution my fav. is that it can take physical hits; it can have Leaf Guard as it's ability, which I think sounds sweet; it is the grass-type eeveelution, which I have long awaited yet have never actually gotten around to own, so there's also a bit greater sense of wanting it than there is with some of the others and I adore that leaf 'tuft' on it's head.

The third is probably the reason why at that moment I preferred it. Now, about your reason emboarmaster14:

For me, it isn't a matching of personalities with most of my favorites, generally not with my most favorite anyway. That said, if my personality actually matched any of the eeveelutions, that would probably way in on which was my fav.

Spikle

I wanna rejoin :)

And my favorite Eeveelution is Espeon, mostly cuz it can hit hard and fast. I'm not really a fan of it's defenses, though, but it does make an awesome special sweeper on most teams.

And now I feel like making a shiny Umbreon on HG..

skarmory123

Man I've had every eeveelution but never a shiny anything other than red gyarados oor the gts *Cries*.

Spikle

I have a Shiny Magikarp XD

And on HG I have two Shiny Eevees :3

skarmory123

*Cries harder* Oh well the eeveelution thats currently my favorite is .......jolteon

Spikle

*Pats back* It's okay, Skar. I have a Jolteon! EV trained with 394 speed :3

skarmory123

Ok I wonder if the're will be a new eeveelution in the next generation

Spikle

I dunno. The Eevee is really original, and it's family are quite original too. Adding another one would be like.. Putting a puppy in a new born pile of kittens.

skarmory123

Yeah but they have so many more elements I want to see a steel type one soon.

Spikle

I doubt they'd add onto the Eeveelution line, I bet they'd create a whole new line of Pokemon for those other specific types.

skarmory123

Ok I wanna go get espeon and umbreon to train now gotta try the gts wish me luck.

giratina519

Have all shiny AND regular Eeveelutions. Including eevee. Also, the more Eeveelutions- the more Eeveelutions confirmed- the more I add to this thread! Which means more spots for you guys! ^_^

Also, saints- watch it with the image size (the pic with the Eeveelutions) I am trying to keep this thread as clean and spam/clutter-free as possible. (if not, trubbish, Garbodor, muk, and grimer will begin to make their homes here. Lolz.)

<p style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-bottom: 10px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding-top: 0px !important; padding-right: 0px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: bottom; float: none !important; border-top-style: none !important; border-right-style: none !important; border-bottom-style: none !important; border-left-style: none !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; background-color: transparent !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; ">________________________________________________

<p style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-bottom: 10px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding-top: 0px !important; padding-right: 0px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: bottom; float: none !important; border-top-style: none !important; border-right-style: none !important; border-bottom-style: none !important; border-left-style: none !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; background-color: transparent !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; ">Master of Darkness- Shiny Umbreons Rule!~ giratina519

skarmory123

(No they spill trash everywhere!)

I think I got my espeon.

giratina519

(No they spill trash everywhere!)

I think I got my espeon.

awesome. Is it shiny? (shiny is green)

<p style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-bottom: 10px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding-top: 0px !important; padding-right: 0px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: bottom; float: none !important; border-top-style: none !important; border-right-style: none !important; border-bottom-style: none !important; border-left-style: none !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; background-color: transparent !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; ">________________________________________________

<p style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-bottom: 10px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding-top: 0px !important; padding-right: 0px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: bottom; float: none !important; border-top-style: none !important; border-right-style: none !important; border-bottom-style: none !important; border-left-style: none !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; background-color: transparent !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; ">Master of Darkness- Shiny Umbreons Rule!~ giratina519

skarmory123

One second I haven't checked just usually by now I have the pokemon I asked for.

skarmory123

Ok It's yeah its I didn't get it.

giratina519

One second I haven't checked just usually by now I have the pokemon I asked for.

If it isn't shiny, try to Masuda it. (breed the Pokemon in question with another Pokemon from a different country than the said Pokemon.) also- warning for double posting. USE THAT EDIT BUTTON!!!! ^_^

StrangePokemon

Current Shiny Eeveelutions

<ol>

[*]Jolteon

[*]Espeon

[*]Umbreon :)

</ol>