giratina519

Eeveelutions fan club

emboarmaster14

.....Sorry, but if it won't even let you restart, your game's just dead. There's nothing you can do now....Unless you found someone who is reeaally skilled and knows how to fix it.

giratina519

.....Sorry, but if it won't even let you restart, your game's just dead. There's nothing you can do now....Unless you found someone who is reeaally skilled and knows how to fix it.

I AM really skilled... I want to become a game designer for Pokemon! It's been my dream. I know how to fix most things like that, and am a skilled hacker myself. Been researching how to mess with the coding of the game. Managed to trick it into letting Kazami through to my black 2 to save him, scince he is my most important. He's the only one that I've managed to get through. Kazami is back to normal. I can offer home for trade (not that I would, of course), enter him in link battles, and even enter him in the wi Fi competitions and put him in the dream world. He no longer has the DEAD status, and can be healed at any pokecenter. He doesn't have the pseudo-shiny ping anymore, and is normal again in my black 2. Rescuing my shinies now.... But what to do with that messed up game...

EDIT: now, that I've rescued my shinies, events, legends, and hacks, all the remaining Pokemon look like missingno or nothing. In battle. Some of them aren't even visible now! Some of the text is in katakana or glitched-up jibberish.... Now, I think I'm in a messed up version of glitch city.... Only I can't fly out of it to escape! This was supposed to be my house.... HELP!!!!!

Master of Darkness- Shiny Umbreons Rule!~ giratina519

Kyoujuu

Just checking, so that whoever does have the knowledge to help you is clear on this fact: the glitch game is a Black version, not Black 2, right?

giratina519

Just checking, so that whoever does have the knowledge to help you is clear on this fact: the glitch game is a Black version, not Black 2, right?

Yes. Black 2 is fine. It's that evil umbreon!!!! I'm now TERRIFIED of shiny umbreon...

Master of Darkness- Shiny Umbreons Rule...and scare me.....!~ giratina519 lol

Saints5

Thats ironic, isn't it?

giratina519

Thats ironic, isn't it?

I know! Lolz. Like my sig edit? (don't worry, not permanent)

So, can you HELP ME!!!!!?!?!?!?! Sorry for shouting, but I really want my black to get fixed.... And then get this thread up and running again like it should be.

<p style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-bottom: 10px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding-top: 0px !important; padding-right: 0px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: bottom; float: none !important; border-top-style: none !important; border-right-style: none !important; border-bottom-style: none !important; border-left-style: none !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; background-color: transparent !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; ">________________________________________________

<p style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-bottom: 10px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding-top: 0px !important; padding-right: 0px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: bottom; float: none !important; border-top-style: none !important; border-right-style: none !important; border-bottom-style: none !important; border-left-style: none !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; background-color: transparent !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; ">Master of Darkness- Shiny Umbreons Rule!~ giratina519

Saints5

I don't if I could help you. I really don't tat much about that sort of stuff. BTW does anyone know what the chance og getting Swablu in DR? Altaria is one of my favorite pokemon, but I have too mant Swablu, and I don't feel like releasing them.

giratina519

I don't if I could help you. I really don't tat much about that sort of stuff. BTW does anyone know what the chance og getting Swablu in DR? Altaria is one of my favorite pokemon, but I have too mant Swablu, and I don't feel like releasing them.

Idk. Got plenty of swablu and roily. Have you caught any of the therian forme kami trio yet? Got Tornadus...

Also, I hope someone helps..... I still can't get out of this weird glitch city.... I turned off the game, and didn't save, but then, when I restarted it, I was still in the weird glitch. I can't leave, use fly, items, or even access my Pokemon now! HELP!!! It just keeps getting worse!!!!

Sorry if I am bothering you guys, this should be a hang out thread to talk about eevee stuff, not my problems with glitchy Pokemon... Should I give this it's own thread to restore this one to its former glory?

Master of Darkness- Shiny Umbreons Rule!~ giratina519

Saints5

ITs your choice. I don't know if you've already done this, but why don't you search on Google or something. This last time I caught onne Swablu and two Riolu, hopefully the Riolu don't try to take over.

giratina519

ITs your choice. I don't know if you've already done this, but why don't you search on Google or something. This last time I caught onne Swablu and two Riolu, hopefully the Riolu don't try to take over.

The swablu have taken over all my slots except the one belonging to Tornadus... I'm going to make a new thread about the hacked shiny so this thread can get back on track. Anyways, back to eevee discussion. Do you think eevee should have been Pokemons mascot instead of pikachu? Or is it just me?

<p style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-bottom: 10px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding-top: 0px !important; padding-right: 0px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: bottom; float: none !important; border-top-style: none !important; border-right-style: none !important; border-bottom-style: none !important; border-left-style: none !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; background-color: transparent !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; ">________________________________________________

<p style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-bottom: 10px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding-top: 0px !important; padding-right: 0px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: bottom; float: none !important; border-top-style: none !important; border-right-style: none !important; border-bottom-style: none !important; border-left-style: none !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; background-color: transparent !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; ">Master of Darkness- Shiny Umbreons Rule!~ giratina519

Saints5

I think it should. Maybe if Game Freak or whoever makes the anime gets the petition they would make the main character have an Eevee

giratina519

I think it should. Maybe if Game Freak or whoever makes the anime gets the petition they would make the main character have an Eevee

THANK YOU!!!! You're the only other person I met that thinks so! (gtg. Tell ninetails to watch over the thread when you see her. Won't be on for 4 days. Vacation with no Internet connection. Returning hopefully Monday. Gtg pack)

rosita21

i still think pikachu should stay as the mascot.or ill change my mind maybe

giratina519

i still think pikachu should stay as the mascot.or ill change my mind maybe

Plz do. Gtg now. Mom bugging me to pack.

giratina519

I'm back!!!! Vacation was good. Found someone in our hotel that traded me a few shinies even! Missed you guys. Anyways, my black game is dead. Thank arceus for black 2 , where I put all my Pokemon. How were you?

Saints5

That sucks about black giratina.

giratina519

That sucks about black giratina.

It's alright, but thanks. At least I got all my pokemon off it before it died....

Saints5

Yeah, where are you in Black 2?

giratina519

Yeah, where are you in Black 2?

Finished it and over half the pokedex on vacation. Long road trips to and from....

Saints5

Already? I'm barely at Route 6.

giratina519

Already? I'm barely at Route 6.

My fastest speed playthrough was with my eyes closed, nuzlocke-style- with just Kazami and my event arceus. Finished in two days

<p style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-bottom: 10px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding-top: 0px !important; padding-right: 0px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: bottom; float: none !important; border-top-style: none !important; border-right-style: none !important; border-bottom-style: none !important; border-left-style: none !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; background-color: transparent !important; ">________________________________________________

<p style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-bottom: 10px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding-top: 0px !important; padding-right: 0px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: bottom; float: none !important; border-top-style: none !important; border-right-style: none !important; border-bottom-style: none !important; border-left-style: none !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; background-color: transparent !important; ">Master of Darkness- Shiny Umbreons Rule!~ giratina519

<p style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-bottom: 10px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding-top: 0px !important; padding-right: 0px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: bottom; float: none !important; border-top-style: none !important; border-right-style: none !important; border-bottom-style: none !important; border-left-style: none !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; background-color: transparent !important; ">197.png" style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-bottom: 0px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding-top: 0px !important; padding-right: 0px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: bottom; border-top-width: 0px !important; border-right-width: 0px !important; border-bottom-width: 0px !important; border-left-width: 0px !important; border-style: initial !important; border-color: initial !important;

Saints5

Thats pretty fast. So far this is my first playthrough in which I haven't lost a battle yet

giratina519

Thats pretty fast. So far this is my first playthrough in which I haven't lost a battle yet

Mine was in heart gold. Traded my level 100s from platinum.

<p style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-bottom: 10px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding-top: 0px !important; padding-right: 0px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: bottom; float: none !important; border-top-style: none !important; border-right-style: none !important; border-bottom-style: none !important; border-left-style: none !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; background-color: transparent !important; ">________________________________________________

<p style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-bottom: 10px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding-top: 0px !important; padding-right: 0px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: bottom; float: none !important; border-top-style: none !important; border-right-style: none !important; border-bottom-style: none !important; border-left-style: none !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; background-color: transparent !important; ">Master of Darkness- Shiny Umbreons Rule!~ giratina519

<p style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-bottom: 10px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding-top: 0px !important; padding-right: 0px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: bottom; float: none !important; border-top-style: none !important; border-right-style: none !important; border-bottom-style: none !important; border-left-style: none !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; background-color: transparent !important; ">197.png" style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-bottom: 0px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding-top: 0px !important; padding-right: 0px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: bottom; border-top-width: 0px !important; border-right-width: 0px !important; border-bottom-width: 0px !important; border-left-width: 0px !important; border-style: initial !important; border-color: initial !important;

Kyoujuu

Anywho... say the Eevee from the youngest brother from the first eeveelutions-episode had eventually evolved...,

which of the remaining eeveelutions do you think he would've become?

giratina519

Anywho... say the Eevee from the youngest brother from the first eeveelutions-episode had eventually evolved...,

which of the remaining eeveelutions do you think he would've become?

That was in gen I. There was only the three that you could evolve with stones back then.... he would have had to become either Jolteon, flareon, or Vaporeon.