New deck contents?

mercurymaxwell

Since there are only 3 days untill the new decks arrive anyone want to hazard a guess (or know) as t o wh ats actually in them. Im hoping for scrafty and reuniclus (i love those pokemon).

I see you like the new generation of Pokémon. I think you're a few of those types... Most people say they don't like the new generations...

I can't say which Pokémon there will be, because I haven't see every new pokémon of the new generation, b ut th is is a great topic!

I wonder were can I get those codes... If you know and if you can tell me, I would be glad to know!

Seeing as how the Blastoise in the plain water deck is from a Japanese only Blastoise card, I doubt I could ever g u e s s w h a t the B/W cards will be

I see you like the new generation of Pokémon. I think you're a few of those types... Most people say they don't like the new generations...

First gen ftw!

i think i ready anywhere that an admin said that you can get later this deck without buying the the real deck

Really? Can anyone confirm this cause I have no spare cash...

several people on here claim to have "heard" that they will be unlocked free eventually, but iv yet to find the original post stating that. Theres also rumors that a few more decks will be available next maintenence, but iv not found where that came from either.

itd be nice if a mod could confirm some of these things here and now to end the rumors.

I want ot know too. I'm fifteen, and as you know, no one wants to hire a fifteen year old, and I can't spend money I don't have to buy the decks in real life, just to have them online(Just to let you know, the reason why they remade everything, is because the maker of pokemon died, so they pretty much had to remake the games).

Dewott! You will be mine!

I want ot know too. I'm fifteen, and as you know, no one wants to hire a fifteen year old, and I can't spend money I don't have to buy the decks in real life, just to have them online(Just to let you know, the reason why they remade everything, is because the maker of pokemon died, so they pretty much had to remake the games).

The maker of Pokemon, Satoshi Tajiri is dead? Last I read from Bulbapedia, his death from that Japan earthquake was simply just rumor and he is alive and well.

Hes not dead. Didnt you check serebii after the earthquake?

Archived