How rare are the shiny cards?

Feral940

I'm not referring to holographics. Today I bought an Entei tin and I got extremely lucky. I got a shiny Voltorb, a Shiny Entei, but the Entei is promo so technically it doesn't count. And I also got four star cards in two packs. I got the shiny Voltorb and it's number thingy says SH3 and an Aerodactyl in one pack and a Feraligatr and Meganium in the other. Can anyone answer my question about how rare the shiny cards are?

I was watching a pack opening on Youtube where the guy pulled a shiny card, and said something about there being one in every 3 booster boxes (108 packs). Not sure how accurate that is, but it sounds reasonable.

Thank you. I also just realized I have a shiny Raikou since I bought the Raikou tin a couple weeks ago. But promos don't really count. lol Thanks again!

Shiny cards like shiny rayquaza which is all black are a hard pull in deed in IRL.There are some of those cards that start out at 15 bucks and go straight up in price.If you want a more accurate price check out the price guides through pokemon.com on real life cards.Nice pulls man.See Ya!

Archived