planning ahead

Frostosti

Hi,

so i just understood how the rotation works (it didnt hit tcgo yet, but that does not matter). But if i am planning ahead and looking at the next rotation. Does that mean that Black and white next destinies / emerging power / noble victories will become illegal around september 1st 2013 ? And then dark explorers / dragons exaulted at 1st sept 2014?

So in other words, for players that do can not get a lot of packs it is best to focus on dark explorers / dragons exaulted because you can use them for 2 years from now, while you can only use the others for 1 year right?

Hi,

so i just understood how the rotation works (it didnt hit tcgo yet, but that does not matter). But if i am planning ahead and looking at the next rotation. Does that mean that Black and white next destinies / emerging power / noble victories will become illegal around september 1st 2013 ? And then dark explorers / dragons exaulted at 1st sept 2014?

So in other words, for players that do can not get a lot of packs it is best to focus on dark explorers / dragons exaulted because you can use them for 2 years from now, while you can only use the others for 1 year right?

Hi.

well rotations aren't really that 'predictable'. the idea is what you said but we never know FOR SURE exactly what will happen.

But in essence yes, take the latest expansions if you aim "long living" cards

ok cool. Then i will spend the remaining 4 booster credits on dark explorers in the hope for rare candy's.

Else i would have taken emerging powers for catchers.

Archived