play with "bets"

agua1111

I believe we should be able to grow our collection in a way that doesn't involve spending cash.

Why not allow players to "put stakeS" on matches, eg 5 packs, 10, 100 packs worth a match...

This is done at games (at least when i played) like Fifa, you bet "points", eg i put 10 you put 10 I win i get 20 you win, you take it all...

Same with tournaments, why not make tournaments with an "entrance fee" which would be given to the top 4, 8 or whatever from the tour??

for now winning a game only depends on amount of packs you bought and nothing else.

So if this comes, it has to come after trading for sure.

And 100 packs as a stake ? lol

You got yourself some OP EX-cards and want an easy to get yourself more packs now?

As for tournaments, they will come in the future, but this can easily take another half year.

Look in the top right corner, it says tournament keys, you need these to enter tournaments.

Hello agua1111,

I think you have a good suggestion, however the game may never support any form of standardized gambling.

More information regarding tournaments will be coming soon to a pokemon tcg forum near you! Please remain patient at this time.

Thanks for your suggestions and keep them coming! :)

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

"Too Big Too Strong Too Fast Too Good!"

bet on games ?!?!

i think online bets are illegal most times, even if you do it legal, its still bet for even kids are playing this, i dont think its good to play pokemon with bets...

for now winning a game only depends on amount of packs you bought and nothing else.

So if this comes, it has to come after trading for sure.

And 100 packs as a stake ? lol

You got yourself some OP EX-cards and want an easy to get yourself more packs now?

As for tournaments, they will come in the future, but this can easily take another half year.

Look in the top right corner, it says tournament keys, you need these to enter tournaments.

I bet you're right, he probably got some OP EX-card and is looking for an easy way to get packs so he doesn't have to spend anything.

lol I'm trolling at the idea of betting 100 packs on a Pokemon Online Match. I'm running my maxed out RV Mewtwo-Darkrai deck for that one.

Im with Prof Steel.Bets on a pokemon card game is= to disaster.Its not a good formula mix for a card game that trends for little kids.I run a game night for pokemon ect.I dont allow that kind of thing let alone any kind of anty rule.Not a ggod mix.Especially when people spend good money for their cards.So im with the Profs 100% on this one.

I believe we should be able to grow our collection in a way that doesn't involve spending cash.

Why not allow players to "put stakeS" on matches, eg 5 packs, 10, 100 packs worth a match...

This is done at games (at least when i played) like Fifa, you bet "points", eg i put 10 you put 10 I win i get 20 you win, you take it all...

Same with tournaments, why not make tournaments with an "entrance fee" which would be given to the top 4, 8 or whatever from the tour??

Because this is a kids game, they don't want to be seen as "encouraging gambling"

Archived