Help with a question about a deck that i never received?

davino999

I bought a deck a while back and entered it in and it was the krookodile deck and it said i had it on the webpage and when i went in game i went to my cards and viewed packs and went to krookodile and it said i had 0 of all krookodiles and its been days and i still dont have it and when i enter the code it says this has already been redeemed. So i have no clue what to do because i read you need the barcode off the box? like really im supposed to be expected to keep a box incase you mess up? the box is made to be throw away i have the deck cases cause there usefull and decorative but besides that the boxs go. so im out a deck im assuming or is this fixable?

Hello, DavinK!

It sounds like something went wrong when you redeemed your code! Send in a ticket at the support center and I'm sure the support team will be happy to help you out.

Professor Ursula[/b]

Sea Witch

"Not all those who wander are lost."

Alright thanks but all i have is the little code that comes within the box i believe the packaging was lost but ill make an attempt but i believe its down at the moment actually.

Archived