20 free packs

IronChef88

i am very new just made a new account a few days ago and i read something about getting 20 free packs well im sorry to say i did not get any free packs at all and all i got was the starter decks im very new and im trying so hard to figure this out i am not fully capable of buying codes no idea wereto buy them yet and don't have money to really buy and im trying so hard can someone please email me so i can get a lil more help plz and if anyone can help me with codes or something would be so gladley appricted..

why i don't have money im 26 and into this game but i am on medical relive and i was reading about the trading card game online so figure to give it a try and thats now were im confused cause it said u need codes and stuff i was like omg now i can't play real people.. and then i read about 20 free packs and i didn't get those eaither so please help me ty

That was a promotion available a year ago for closed BETA participants I believe. Sorry, but there will be no free packs. You have to purchase booster packs/theme decks/pokemon TCG bundles to get codes for packs.

Hello PokeChefMaster!

Sorry for the confusion, but the 20 free packs were for those who participated in the closed beta over a year ago.

Please also remember that solicitation for any sort of free items should not be in the forums.

Professor Ursula[/b]

Sea Witch

"Not all those who wander are lost."

Archived