question

chrisTHEalterEgo

I read somewhere that you got 20 free packs for joining before? if thats true why doesn't that happen now?

I ONLY READ THIS SOMEWHERE NOT 100% SURE JUST ASKING

This is no longer the case. 20 Packs were given after joining the Closed beta last year, so that players would have a loaned inventory to test the game.

Cheers,

Lorello

Chilaquile Mod

If you want to share a Bug or Feedback, or need assistance please log in and submit a ticket using ask a question to http://support.pokemon.com/ !

"My cat can eat a whole watermelon!"

was it 20? seemed like more to me, i think we got them based on how many hours we played the game in closed beta.

but yrah, it was a reward for the closed beta people, and i fguess a way to test trading

Ah! I only just realized that I have those! I opened all my pre-BW ones allready so I can't count out exactly how many I recieved for being in closed Beta, but I still have my seven BW1 boosters from it in my collection. (Didn't have the time to start redeeming Booster codes till just recently, so I've just been having fun with my Theme Decks, if you were wondering.) Never came upon any of the bugs in the old trading system however, so the pre-BW cards are a bit wasted on me, seeing as I'll be focussing on getting BW-playsets.

Archived