Game is lame since the update

Tarvin21

Half the appeal of this game is the chat rooms for conversation and trading. Ever since the change back to multi-lobbies, this game is horrible. I've been looking for spiritombs for FOUR DAYS and I've only gotten 2 because it is damn near impossible to trade with anyone even if you do happen to find someone that has the card. Refreshing to get a player to show up on your trade list no longer works.

The system is broken. Change it, revert back to one lobby, or this game will suffer until release when there might be enough players to populate each lobby.

agree and what about how slow the game is -.- it takes forever to just take 1 turn so much laggg in this game.

I didn't know there was more than one lobby until someone told me today. I've been having a lot of difficulties finding people to trade with lately. Hopefully the next maintenance will make the trading system better.

omg i thought it was just my computer. it is so slow!!! it took me like half an hour and 3000 clicks to atattch an energy card!

I totally agree about the chat. It's really lame, and i'm now more in other chats than the TCGO chat.

I also don't like the time out, espacially when your forced to do something else because there are simply aren't any people to play, chat or to talk with!

Archived