Bugs

lerex29

Heres a few to point out that I hope they fix, not sure if this is in the right place

• There is no turn time limit, players can sit idle for minutes, eventually forcing the opposing player to leave. Giving the idle person the victory.
  • Trading is strange, as everyone does not show up when attempting to select them for trade, Ive had a fiend next to me on a laptop try to find me many times and couldnt.
  • Cannot chat to opposing player while battling them
  • When creating a deck there should be a text box allowing one to type in how many of that card they want in theyre deck (especially for energy)
  • Those are all i can think of off the top of my head but im sure there is more

When you have roserade and you attach and rainbow energy the screen turns blue and bugs out, of you guys could fix that it'd be awesome!

Alright, a lot of these are not bugs per-se, the ones that are suggestions should go in the suggestions thread at the top of this forum.

The ones that are bugs can be reported via the support portal you can access through the top of this page, log in and use the ask a question feature to submit bug reports.

Hope that helps

EDIT: also you CAN chat to the opposing player during a game, the tab to the left of screen with the combat log on it, theres a game room tab you can click on and that is chat

Archived