Servers Down?

jspatel9690

I just installed today. I understand that there was a patch update today but the servers have been down for the multiple times I have tried logging in. Can anyone confirm?

Hi jspatel9690!

I have not experienced any issues during the log-in process. Are you receiving the Authorization Failure message when you attempt to log in or are you receiving a different message?

Professor Watermelon

"There is no knowledge that is not Power"

This is the message I am currently getting.

Connection Servers Unavailabe

All connection servers are currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Hey jspatel9690,

Let’s try this, uninstall the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online client on your computer and delete the files. For more information on how to uninstall the client, please visit the How tothread. Then, download once more the Trading Card Game Online client from the<a href="http://www.pokemontcg.com/download] download page and reinstall the client on your computer. During the installation process, you will have the option to change the directory of the file; I recommend changing the directory. Lastly, change the name of the folder from its default name to something new. If you encounter an update screen when you try to log into the game, give it a few minutes and let it finish the process. Once it is finished, it will bring you back to the log-in screen. Attempt to log into the game and let me know if you are able to log in after reinstalling the game.

Professor Watermelon

Hey jspatel9690,

If you continue to experience issues, the best thing to do will be to submit a Dxdiag report to the Support team. For more information on how to create a Dxdiag report, check out the first part of the Reporting Technical Problems thread. Because the report contains sensitive information, you will need to only submit it to the Support team. Visit support.pokemon.com and sign into your account. Click on “Ask a Question” and submit your ticket.

Professor Watermelon

Archived