Cards I want

ader108

*EDITED*

I'm looking for one rare candy, one rainbow energy, and one flower shop lady.

I don't have much to offer, but I do have a double colourless energy I'd be willing to trade, along with other rares/uncommons/commons. I'd be willing to trade basically anything I have for these cards.

I have a copycat, and 2 rainbow energies. I am interested in your alph lithograph and double colorless

*EDITED*

I'm looking for one Lost World, one rare candy, two rainbow energies, one flower shop lady, and one expert belt.

I don't have much to offer, but I do have a Feraligator Prime, Blissey Prime, Ampharos Prime, and a double colourless energy I'd be willing to trade, along with other rares/uncommons/commons. I'd be willing to trade basically anything I have for these cards.

i have a rare candy for your DCE

Hi, I have a 2 flower shop ladies (and a foil one if you want to make a bigger offer).

I am interested in anything water or lightning type, what do you have?

I have a foil delibird, foil mantine, foil azumarill, foil oshawott, foil samurott (not ability samurott), foil tentacruel, foil quagsire, foil ampharos, 2 foil pachirisu, foil jolteon, and dialga/palkia legend for water/electric foils. I'd prefer the foil flower shop lady; and if there's any others you might need, tell me and i'll see.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived