how much of this game is f2p?

defusedbomb

So i know the game is offered free. and i know they give you a yellow deck to start with. after that youre on your own to buy boosters? that's all the free that you get out of this game?

it is more like download for free, since there is no way to get more cards for free. And everyone that does have more cards will crush you with ease

So i know the game is offered free. and i know they give you a yellow deck to start with. after that youre on your own to buy boosters? that's all the free that you get out of this game?

Hey defused bomb

Playing the entire single player trainer challenge is free and you are granted three different basic decks (red, blue, and green) to play through the game with. You are given the basic yellow deck for free for multiplayer matches. If you find that you are wanting more pokemon action you may want to consider joining a pokemon organized play league or traveling to your nearest pokemon tcg product retailer to pick up some cards for your collection if you wish to play against others a little bit more competively.

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

"Too Big Too Strong Too Fast Too Good!"

The basic color deck are fine for playing against the cpu. If you don't plan to do PvP you probably don't need to invest any money at all. If you're interested in PvP though, you'll definitely need to spend some money to get a useable deck.

Might I suggest adding some more "basic" decks .

I for one am quite satisfied with the basic decks and the few cards I got for beta testing , I just wish I had enough psychich , steel , dark and fighting pokemon to make decks with those .

it would go a LONG LONG way if we would get a starter for each color and some way to unlock it :P

Archived