Which of the B/W Starter decks are you going to purchase?

Karpedo

Come April 6, we'll be able to purchase the new Black and White starter decks, featuring Serperior, Emboar and Samurott. Out of these 3 decks, which one will you be getting? I'll be getting the Emboar deck, Red Frenzy. I usually get the deck featuring my 2nd favorite final starter evolution, my favorite being Samurott.

i wish that since we are still in Beta all starters would be free for all to test and then when Beta closes,the cash purchasable ones will become available with code redemptions only since i assume once the full game is realesed all account cards will be resetted and we will be given the chance to choose only 1 free started deck among the 3 basic ones,while people with code would be able to get their B&W again by simply reediming it.

Making people purchase decks when we are still in Beta is kinda pointless since there are not even new modes for them to try with those decks,dont you find people?

Anyways if i ever was to purchase one of those decks i'd likely go with the fire one because of Emboar.altho i think that before i purchased it i'd like to know exactly what are all the other cards in it as well,cause i'd prefer to choose a better balanced one in the end rather than just going after a single cool card. angel_smile.png

More then likely i'll be buying all 3. I bought all 3 of the Promotional tins(2 of the 3 Had AWESOME Pulls). Since im just getting back into the whole TCG im hoping this B&W expansion contains some good stuff so there will be alot more variations to decks people play.

All I know is that I'm not getting the Emboar one. I like Oshawott/Mijumaru the best, so I'm thinking of getting the Water deck, but I want to make a Grass deck, so I'm looking at the Grass starter.

I might only end up getting the Grass deck, because Pokemon has terrible starter decks...

all of them . just like every other theme deck.

I do hope that the boosters return in future theme decks. They were a very good addition: making the theme decks much more desirable.

I'll definitely get all three. Well, at least eventually. I'll probably start with just two, probably the Oshawott and Snivy decks. (Got the Oshawott tin) and eventually move onto the Tepig deck, although I really can't stand him.

I am torn between Samurott and Serperior... I will be getting all three, but I can only afford to get one right now.......

I'll probably be deciding based on the other cards that are in the deck once I can s e e (dumb censor) what they are. Although... I already have a Grass/Psychic Themed deck, so maybe I'll be getting a Water/Lightning XD who knows?

If I can't buy all of them, I'll go for the fire deck because even though I like snivy the best out of all three, I like fire better than grass and work way better with it. But then again, getting the grass deck could be a way to help me get better in that type...

Why does it censor me when I try to say "%**********?"

Because it's still in beta. x) Ok, that isn't really the answer but... I heard a moderator saying that the censor is kinda broken. They will repair it. wink_smile.png

If I can find those Pokémon TCG card sellers, then I would buy the fire one... And then (maybe) the other 2... B(u)t first I must find those stores. teeth_smile.png

I splurged and ordered all three.

Why do you get the deck of your SECOND favorite final starter?

I guess I'm just wierd that way. Since I picked Oshawott over Tepig in the actual games, I guess I just wanted to "use" Tepig (and its evolutions) in a sense.

i got all 3 tins and ill got all 3 decks in the mail.

i dont feel forced to buy cards, i was collecting them before this online game, and its really neat to be able to use what i have for real in an online game as an edge.

i guess if you're just into this online game you might feel forced, but this isnt just suppose to be a free online game, its suppose to be a promotion for the actual cards too. =p

I purchased the Green Tornado (Serperior) and Red Frenzy (Emboar) decks because I wanted more Pokémon Communication cards. As far as the Samurott Deck, the only card that interests me is the Galvantulla so it wasn't worth paying $12+tax for that deck.

I bought the serperior deck on Thursday evening (advantes of working in a toy shop) and im very happy with it, it only needs a few tweaks to make it fairly sustained.

i will eventually buy all 3 of the decks, but the main reason i rolled with serperior was because of my love for Snivy in the TV show (he beats pikachu, i hate pikachu <3) also the card list is more my playstyle.

• 3 months later...

Archived