So ...

antley

Has anyone come up with a work around to make cards we mark as tradable to stay so? If we keep trading pretty soon no one will have anything set to trade and then trading will end =O (Yes a little extreme and only if it happens for a long period of time, but still!) It does limit trading, because you may have a card someone else wants and they never know!

Has anyone come up with a work around to make cards we mark as tradable to stay so? If we keep trading pretty soon no one will have anything set to trade and then trading will end =O (Yes a little extreme and only if it happens for a long period of time, but still!) It does limit trading, because you may have a card someone else wants and they never know!

its fine the way it is, but they should make it ezer to find ppl who have a card you need up for trade.

Hmm, maybe I am not explaining it well. When you try to show which cards you want to trade away, they do not stay.

carddontwork.jpg

Here you can see that I have marked this card for trade. But as soon as I exit my collection, it gets reverted back to normal.

carddontwork2.jpg

Archived