• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• emboarmaster14

• skarmory123

• Spikle

• SecretNinetails

SecretNinetails

Hey! I really wish I could join, but I only have time on the weekends, so it would be pretty tough to keep myself current. Maybe I will though.... let me think on it....

Anyway.... I finally got around to breeding my Eevee on SoulSilver! I'm so happy!

emboarmaster14

cool! im starting to breed my eeveelutions, cuz i plan to get eevee and all of it's eeveelutions. and ok, whenever you want to join, you can.

emboarmaster14

i know right? but that's a good thing, since it helps us get our eevee's faster! problem is, is actually hatching the eggs...

emboarmaster14

yeah. no kidding. atleast in the black/white, you can have a friend do a mission to give you the hatching power max or whatever. then it helps you hatch eggs for an hour!

emboarmaster14

lol. yeah. no way would i ever lose my game! i always keep all my games in my purse, which is always by my side. i once thought i lost one of my pokemon games, and i freaked out, but then i found it in the pocket in my purse, lol.

SecretNinetails

OMG! I did the same thing! I also once thought I lost my Platinum on a plane. I cried all day, but then found it the next day....

SecretNinetails

I have finally decided to make an attempt to keep up with my games, so hopefully this works! I have lost my pkmn games so many times, it's funny.

emboarmaster14

oh, so the support team deleted your older game sync? cool! this'll be so fun! but yeah, still gotta wait a whole week...but that'll give me time to hatch all the eggs i've got!