Sign in to follow this  
emboarmaster14

anything and everything pokemon

skarmory123

Yeah wanna do that tcg thing?

emboarmaster14

sure, meet you on there.

emboarmaster14

hey secretninetails! i started a new rp you could join if you want :) your always welcome to

SecretNinetails

Hey! I really wish I could join, but I only have time on the weekends, so it would be pretty tough to keep myself current. Maybe I will though.... let me think on it....

Anyway.... I finally got around to breeding my Eevee on SoulSilver! I'm so happy!

emboarmaster14

cool! im starting to breed my eeveelutions, cuz i plan to get eevee and all of it's eeveelutions. and ok, whenever you want to join, you can.

SecretNinetails

Thanks :) I have the same plan. Already have Leafeon, Espeon, Flareon, and Vaporeon.

emboarmaster14

nice. i have vaporeon, leafeon, and espeon. and already got one eevee egg, just havent hatched it yet

SecretNinetails

I have two eggs in my party, and I need to pick up the third one from the daycare. They breed really fast! :)

emboarmaster14

i know right? but that's a good thing, since it helps us get our eevee's faster! problem is, is actually hatching the eggs...

SecretNinetails

That part takes forever....

emboarmaster14

yeah. no kidding. atleast in the black/white, you can have a friend do a mission to give you the hatching power max or whatever. then it helps you hatch eggs for an hour!

SecretNinetails

Your lucky. All my friends lost their Black/Whites.... It's kinda funny if you think about it.

emboarmaster14

lol. yeah. no way would i ever lose my game! i always keep all my games in my purse, which is always by my side. i once thought i lost one of my pokemon games, and i freaked out, but then i found it in the pocket in my purse, lol.

SecretNinetails

OMG! I did the same thing! I also once thought I lost my Platinum on a plane. I cried all day, but then found it the next day....

emboarmaster14

lol. its funny how much we dont pay attention to where our games are, then we freak out, then find them anyway XD

SecretNinetails

I have finally decided to make an attempt to keep up with my games, so hopefully this works! I have lost my pkmn games so many times, it's funny.

emboarmaster14

lol thats good. i have so many games, theres not enough hours in the day to play them all!

emboarmaster14

yay, just secured my spot in the autumn friendly! can't wait for it to start!

skarmory123

reserved mine a hour ago now just need to wait 1 week

emboarmaster14

oh, so the support team deleted your older game sync? cool! this'll be so fun! but yeah, still gotta wait a whole week...but that'll give me time to hatch all the eggs i've got!

skarmory123

yep they did it early this morning so now i have my team locked annd I'm ready to roll.

emboarmaster14

awesome! you better watch out if we end up battling! you still havent beaten me yet! XD

skarmory123

Yet every time we've faced youy were higher levels now we will be even and no legends allowed pretty much.

emboarmaster14

yeah. we'll just have to see who came up with a better stratergy if we do end up battling

skarmory123

guess so

Sign in to follow this