anything and everything pokemon

emboarmaster14

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got a shaymin from that pokegen kid. he has alot of legendary pokemon, i also got a mew from him. and ok, thanks.

He's supposed to be giving free legendaries but he stopped posting but I saw he's on pearl is glameows not puruglies because they lose value then.

well, he's kinda hyper, so he might'ive forgot about that. and ok, i guess i need to get the diamond and pearl games then.

yeah. i would like to have one succesful roleplay that doesnt get deleted after just a few days! my first one was pokemon world explortion, but then there was that huge update thing or whatever, and it got deleted, along with many other threads. i'll try to think of a new, totally different roleplay..

mideval, huh? that sounds like a nice idea. i also kinda thought of like, a mythical one, with like fairies and wizards and that kinda junk. but i dont know how that'd all work out yet, or if ppl would want to play as a mythical charater....

hmmm....maybe....i got it! we'd be the mythical charatar's, and we're telepathly linked with a pokemon, that follows us everywhere, and we'd be endavidual leaders of a land, and the pokemon would help us lead the different regions we control! but thats all i've come up with so far. what do you think?

Archived