• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• emboarmaster14

• skarmory123

• Spikle

• SecretNinetails

Oh and about ff.net, if you look at some of our favorite authors list, you can find a lot of people that are or ar one point have been on this place like mnm, Selena, Shay, etc.

emboarmaster14

Yup, i added you, mnm, spiritbomb i think, to my fav's list. I know there's three of them.

@Skarmory. Oh, i don't think i'll ever get it to work right...but you can just click on the link things i put there. They actually work now!

Yeah I got the e-mail thing and I saw the list on your profile, its pretty funny

Oh and if you find a picture, right-click on it then when you're posting right click and a pop up box shuold appear then right click again push ok and post

emboarmaster14

I've tried that, several times, but it never pops up the pic on the post....

and i thought it was funny, too. i found that thing about the Friends and Best Friends thing on some random profile i found. But that story about the little girl is scary 0_0

TrainerDiagla

Hey, I have a question about Effort Values (EV). Do you only get EVs when you defeat wild pokemon or can you get EVs when defeating someone's pokemon(trainers, gym leaders, etc.)?

emboarmaster14

Yup, well, i'll just have to try to get on during the weekend, or just go those two days without getting on. Anyway, seems like all of us commanders on our rp have our own little plans, hm? This'll certainly get interesting.

barrowafcfootys

cant wait neither what u getting tepig snivy or oshawott

im getting tepig

do u like emolga

its my birthday on the 1 october im getting black or white when it comes out

ive got conquest now got that yesterday

emboarmaster14

1. I'm gonna pick snivy.

2. Cool, tepig's a good choice.

3. Emolga's okay, but i've never really trained one.

4. Happy early birthday!

5. That's cool, i'm just not all that interested in the game myself.

XD

1.snivy or oshawot

2.I usually use tepig thats why I'm gonna use oshawott or snivy probably oshawott.

3.emolgas is good to train I like it.

4.cool

5. I've almost beaten the game.

emboarmaster14

Y'know, halloween's coming, Skarmory. It's my fav holiday. Last year i made pokemon decorations of like, gastlys and drifloons and hung 'em up on the wall. What are you doing for halloween?