Sign in to follow this  
emboarmaster14

anything and everything pokemon

MarxSoul

ok, cool. i can't wait! btw, what's your fav older pokemon movie?

e3e I really like the first movie and the Mystery of Mew (I love Mew) but my favorite would probably have to be Arceus and the Jewel of Life. But who knows? Maybe this new movie will be my fav!

What's yours?

emboarmaster14

i've not seen alot of the movie's, but my fav is pokemon 4 ever. i've seen that movie 5 or 6 time's, but it still makes me cry when i see poor little celebi hurt!

MarxSoul

i've not seen alot of the movie's, but my fav is pokemon 4 ever. i've seen that movie 5 or 6 time's, but it still makes me cry when i see poor little celebi hurt!

I own that movie and I watch it occasionally, that movie has got to be one of my favs too.

I have seen all of the movies, I like them all, but my least favourite is probably Pokemon the Movie Black/White: Victini and Reshiram/Zekrom. I cannot explain it, but there is something I did not find appealing and I do not know what it is.

But I still like it, I love Pokemon!

emboarmaster14

yeah. i saw the one movie with reshiram, but i missed the one with zekrom. killed me, cuz i love zekrom!

MarxSoul

yeah. i saw the one movie with reshiram, but i missed the one with zekrom. ****** me, cuz i love zekrom!

Oh me too! I saw both of them but I wanted to see it in theaters, but I missed it... I love Zekrom...

Anyway I hope the new movie will be in theaters so I have an excuse to go to the theaters, and eat popcorn, mmmmm, popcorn.... and it would be awesome!

Spikle

Wow.. Am I stupid! I was hatching a random egg from my PC, and I had a Nincada in the daycare at the time. So I look down at my DSi, and a GOTHITA pops out at me! Holy crow! As I'm looking down at that little Gothita, I remember I traded Brozac for a Pokemon in the Egg's place. Stupid..

rosita21

im gonna get my very first pokemon game today,(not first just the first where you battle in a weird way,its like your letting them hit you when you battle.

rosita21

yeah. i saw the one movie with reshiram, but i missed the one with zekrom. ****** me, cuz i love zekrom!

the zekrom movie and reshiram movie is same they ust switch places.

emboarmaster14

i'm baaack! what up, people?

SecretNinetails

Hey! I'm just playing Black.

emboarmaster14

cool. i read what i missed in pokemon data burst, and dang it! i missed out on a chance to battle people....

i see mnm made another rp, but i don't know if i'll join or not...

and...i'm sucking in the autumn friendly tonight. not gonna place any higher then last time!

SecretNinetails

Oh well. I want to go rp on Pokemon Astronotz.

emboarmaster14

okey doke! let's see what happens this time....but oh yeah, i can't be on for too long. i just barely convinced my mom to let me on, so i have a limit tonight. so i may have to leave without warning later.

emboarmaster14

spikle! i know where you can find the seven sages. well, 6 of them, cuz ghetsis fled the region...but anyway, you can find one hiding behind a wall when you get out of the little room underground in the dreamyard. another in the depths of the relic castle in the desert resort. one deep in chargestone cave. one on a cliff, use the move waterfall to get up a waterfall, on route 11. i think. another one you have to use the move surf and waterfall several times on route 14. but i forget how to find the last one. maybe ign.com and their guide would have the answer.

emboarmaster14

(Not meaning to spam)

Hey, skarmory. What you up to?

emboarmaster14

hey, spikle! did you read the post up there ^ i hope it helps you in the game.

Spikle

Yes, I did see it :) I got frustrated in a previous playthrouh of B/W, so right now I'm still working on it again XD

emboarmaster14

oh, ok. just making sure :)

Spikle

Is the Autumn Friendly over? :o

SecretNinetails

Hey guys! Yah, I only have one sage to find. I found them without help :) Im so proud of myself

Spikle

I'm.. Impatient. :3

emboarmaster14

Lol. And, it's almost over, will be finished tonight at midnight.

Spikle

Oh, that's cool. What's your rank?

emboarmaster14

I don't know...my rating's dipped into the 1300s. Crud, i don't think i'll place any higher than last time.

Sign in to follow this