anything and everything pokemon

emboarmaster14

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep! so have i! that wasnt easy, cuz i had to train my pokemon to level 80, but i beat him! have you gotten to the part with the hoenn legendary showing up? i have a hard time with latios.

Cool. Both my friends have HeartGold. I have SoulSilver! I also have, Platinum, Black, Collisum, PMD Time, Pkmn Ranger: Guardian Signs, Pkmn Ranger: Shadows of Almia, Sapphire, and Battle Revoluion.

0.0 thats alot of games! i gots heartgold, soulsilver, platinum, white, pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky, pokemon ranger: guardian signs, and then we downloaded pokemon rumble on our wii :) it's alot of fun. but really hard.

My fav is Pokemon Collisum. Sure, its for GameCube, but I find it more fun than Black at times. You actually can seal trainers pokemon, it part of the game :D

I have heartgold! I also have, Platinum, Black,pmd blue, PMD Time, Pkmn Ranger: Guardian Signs, Pkmn Ranger: Shadows of Almia, pokemon ranger, ruby,emerald,blue,gold,and silver.

I started over last month I like to start over alot I saw you were stuck on dialga try water pulse or attract water pulse may confuse him and attract will make him useless for most pf the battle.

i can help ya, ninetails. time is basically sky, just the sky one is a bit newer. when you go to fight dialga, have a few seeds that can confuse him, or put him to sleep. then whail away on him until he goes back to normal! it also helps to have one of your pokemon know the move dig. that always works for me.

you know, skarmory, its my b-day soon :) im'a be 15. im probably gonna get money, which i'll use to get the black2 game when it comes out in october

Archived