anything and everything pokemon

emboarmaster14

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now, against rock/electric/ground pokemon, use golurk and sawk. also, if they happen to have flying type pokemon, and they go to use fly or bounce, use dig to avoid the attack, and aim it at the other pokemon. assuming there is another one left, if not, it'd still be a good idea to use dig, to avoid the attack.

i wouldn't suggest using darmanitan, cuz of belly drum. it'll make it way too easy to knock out, and you don't want that. now, if you do use darmanitan, don't use belly drum, just the other move's. be careful with those psychic types. if, instead you need a pokemon with a fighting type move, and they have psychic types, use darmanitan, not sawk.

for dragon/ice pokemon, most people use hydriegon, so use your kingdra and sawk. sawk would also be best for the ice type. and for the grass/bug pokemon, use your accelgor and volcarona.

and, for steel types, use golurk and volcarona. because trying to use a fighting type move against a psychic/steel type pokemon doesn't work well. you'll instead need those ground and fire type moves.

Have you ever tried the Masuda method? It's really time consuming.. It's when you use a ditto from a foreign game cartiridge and breed till you get shines and I'm going to the wifi club now!

ok, and you can do it with other pokemon too. and i actually meant to say 'im really impatient' i can't stand to do anything for too long. and sorry, so many rps at one time...

I wish I could, my white really sucks, I'm not finished with it yet :P I need 2 lucky eggs.. Or I'll transfer over my HG team. Either way, it's gonna take a while. I'll work on it now so I might be able to get a battle in today. And no problem! Do you want a bulbasaur? I'm making a couple now

Archived