Sign in to follow this  
emboarmaster14

anything and everything pokemon

skarmory123

Any new things because I have lost 27 now GTG be on tommorrow.

emboarmaster14

now, against rock/electric/ground pokemon, use golurk and sawk. also, if they happen to have flying type pokemon, and they go to use fly or bounce, use dig to avoid the attack, and aim it at the other pokemon. assuming there is another one left, if not, it'd still be a good idea to use dig, to avoid the attack.

i wouldn't suggest using darmanitan, cuz of belly drum. it'll make it way too easy to knock out, and you don't want that. now, if you do use darmanitan, don't use belly drum, just the other move's. be careful with those psychic types. if, instead you need a pokemon with a fighting type move, and they have psychic types, use darmanitan, not sawk.

for dragon/ice pokemon, most people use hydriegon, so use your kingdra and sawk. sawk would also be best for the ice type. and for the grass/bug pokemon, use your accelgor and volcarona.

and, for steel types, use golurk and volcarona. because trying to use a fighting type move against a psychic/steel type pokemon doesn't work well. you'll instead need those ground and fire type moves.

emboarmaster14

hey, spikle! and sorry it took so long, skarmory. but ok, bye.

Spikle

Hi! If you ever want to trade again, just ask. I have like 20 Torchic, that's why I gave you one XD

emboarmaster14

yeah, thanks! maybe i'll have to get another one from you, cuz my sis loves torchic! and i hope you like the pichu i gave you!

Spikle

Sure, when I finish my dinner I'll trade :3

emboarmaster14

okay, my sis will be happy to know she's getting one! thanks

Spikle

I'm breeding Snivy right now, so let me just finish up and then I'll join you in the wifi club. Oh and you like my Magikarp? XD

emboarmaster14

lol, you and the magikarp! yeah, he's cool. level 88 and golden. and ok, i'll get on my ds and meet you there

Spikle

Hehe, thanks! My pride and joy :3 I really want a shiny Feebas now though

emboarmaster14

lol. well, i can't even get a normal feebas, so i don't have that, sadly

Spikle

Really? I think you can catch them on Route one in B/W. and almost done!

emboarmaster14

yeah, i've tried going there to catch one, but i have no luck even seeing one

Spikle

Oh I always use my handy dandy super rod XD

emboarmaster14

lol. i'm just really patient, so i try for like 10 minutes, then give up and go back to whatever else i was doing.

Spikle

Have you ever tried the Masuda method? It's really time consuming.. It's when you use a ditto from a foreign game cartiridge and breed till you get shines and I'm going to the wifi club now!

emboarmaster14

ok, and you can do it with other pokemon too. and i actually meant to say 'im really impatient' i can't stand to do anything for too long. and sorry, so many rps at one time...

Spikle

Oh XD so am I, I literally hate waiting. :P are you going to the wi-Fi club now?

emboarmaster14

yup, thanks! my sis is excited to get hers now :) and hey, do you wanna battle? i love battling!

Spikle

I wish I could, my white really sucks, I'm not finished with it yet :P I need 2 lucky eggs.. Or I'll transfer over my HG team. Either way, it's gonna take a while. I'll work on it now so I might be able to get a battle in today. And no problem! Do you want a bulbasaur? I'm making a couple now

emboarmaster14

ok, and nah, i have venasaur. MY pride and joy :) bulbasaur and it's evolved forms are my very favorite pokemon <3

Spikle

Cool (: haha shiny Magikarp.. Imma rub it my bros face when he gets home hehe! I have a ton of Pokemon from other regions.. It's like running a shop for rare Pokemon XD

emboarmaster14

lol.

Sign in to follow this