anything and everything pokemon

emboarmaster14

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey. i went on amazon, and found that dancing peanut guy/girl you were talking about, and not one bad thing was said about him/her! and they have some good cards for nice prices. i'm gonna have to ask my mom if i can start buying stuff off amazon.com

yeah. speaking of which, my older bro told me i could just go to gamestop and pre-order the game, so i'm gonna do that real soon, hopefully on friday. and, and, and! genesect is going to be released to get in a special event on the day the game comes out! so excited!

i know you did. but i just now found out i didn't have to pre-order off the computer. and i didn't know victini was released the day the game came out! i didn't get my game until like, a year after it came out.

ah, i see. with how tall the grass get's in our backyard, i'm surprised there isn't pokemon running around in it!

edit: me and my sis pretend we're on journeys in our room sometimes, but it isn't big enough to go through a whole region.

lol. i think it's kinda strange, the first time we met was on giratina's rp, and we kinda had a fight on it, and now i think of you as my best friend. i'm just thinking outloud here.

Archived