I accidentally spamed emotes in chat

dandaruff

I was trying to save a favourite emote so I clicked that pin in the top left corner of the emote page, I clicked the lightning energy symbol four times but nothing happened, the I tired some other one and then I tried the heart emote and I think I posted over 12 emotes consecutively! It looked like spam and someone even gave me a frowny face. I feel so dumb! I kept clicking the same emote, I`m so sorry I didn`t mean to, but can I get into trouble for this

(My question mark keeps giving me this É when I try to click it..)

And now you're purposefully spamming the forum with this topic. ...>.>;

In other words, no one really cares and you're just drawin' attention to yourself. <.<;

In other words, no one really cares and you're just drawin' attention to yourself. <.<;

Oh...I`m sorry, then. Mods, you can lock this topic if It`s in the wrong place or something. But I`m sorry that I spammed and I`ll try to be smarter next time.

Oh...I`m sorry, then. Mods, you can lock this topic if It`s in the wrong place or something. But I`m sorry that I spammed and I`ll try to be smarter next time.

"if It`s in the wrong place or something

I'm saying there is no right place. Like, this really doesn't need a topic and making topics asking if something is morally right or not is really really bad because it calls attention to yourself.

I'm saying there is no right place. Like, this really doesn't need a topic and making topics asking if something is morally right or not is really really bad because it calls attention to yourself.

If you don`t mind me asking, what do you mean by drawing attention to myself (my question mark button won`t work.)

I just want to know whats right when I ask questions like that, and sometimes I find the answer.

I think the guy who gave you the frowny face was just trying to be funny. I don't think anyone really cares that you accidentally spammed the chat. If they really cared, they woud have just told you to stop. And just FTR, I spammed the chat a few days ago with Christina Perri lyrics while I was bored listening to her music, and no one cared. So you are safe.

Don't be so harsh on the guy, buddy.

Some people here might not even seen or used a forum before. You can't blame them for making some awkward mistakes.

Some people here might not even seen or used a forum before. You can't blame them for making some awkward mistakes.

That and he is right to apologise, if people spam reported him, then he could've been looking at a bad scenario for him, and he was trying to explain himself in a place that is easily accessable and the mods would see. This is not spam as its just a single thread and actually has to do with the beta (he raised an issue about favouriting emoties).

That and he is right to apologise, if people spam reported him, then he could've been looking at a bad scenario for him, and he was trying to explain himself in a place that is easily accessable and the mods would see. This is not spam as its just a single thread and actually has to do with the beta (he raised an issue about favouriting emoties).

I don't agree. The topic itself is pointless, and didn't have to be made. What if we all started to apologize for our action and make a new thread about it, the forums would be a lot messier right. And since there is no real penalty for spamming, he needn't to clear that out here. My guess was that the guy is just inexperienced with forums. That's why I said that Lud can cool down a little. But still I agree with Lud.

Archived