Fix Rescue Scarf/Rescue Energy!!

Leonadter

Someone needs to get this fixed. I literally just lost a game that I should've won handily because my opponent used FOUR rescue scarfs... I knocked out each pokemon who held one, 2 of which were EX. And of course, I end up losing the game 6 prizes to 0.

So unbelievably frustrating!

Yep. I know the feeling.

But things right now don't matter. So know you won the game and the other play was abusing a glitch.

Yep. I know the feeling.

But things right now don't matter. So know you won the game and the other play was abusing a glitch.

if i can ever get into my acc im going to run 4 tool scraper. then theyll probably just stall.

No, those people are ruining it for everyone. And by this point they'll know what they're doing. They should be banned in my opinion for ruining this already small community.

I for one have been blocking every single person who does this and reporting it, Hopefully something gets done although I'm sure "They are working on it" which translates as "we're not going to do anything"

It is also not just with EX pokemon

I was playing someone using rescue scarf in a Aggron discard deck, he kept on using it on sable eye, so there was a never ending supply of sable eyes, while he devolved and evolved Aggron constantly, and i never got a prize card for each knockout

It is also not just with EX pokemon

I was playing someone using rescue scarf in a Aggron discard deck, he kept on using it on sable eye, so there was a never ending supply of sable eyes, while he devolved and evolved Aggron constantly, and i never got a prize card for each knockout

Try Catcher on Aggron. And now Junk Arm also works for Supporters, so at one point of time, there can be a really long N draught.

Archived