Missing my Furious Knights deck in Multiplayer

SDragonite

I redeemed a code for a Noble Victories Furious Knights deck a while back when the game was down and have the code here with me (Went through a ton of piles of cards to find it)

I can access the deck in Trainer Challenge, but the deck does not appear in packs or in my collection as the cards. I never opened the Theme Deck like the other ones either

Could it be because I never bought the deck in the store? On the downloadable game, Theme decks don't appear in the store.

Just looking for this answer, so far every thread I have been on, most players have had this problem solved but I haven't. Submitting a ticket doesn't work, the support page has an Error screen on it.

Hello SDragonite!

If you are experiencing issues accessing the Support page through the downloadable client or through the Support Link below, please type in your browser, support.pokemon.com. You will need to be logged into your account so that you can submit your ticket. If you continue to experience this error message, please post a step by step summary that is leading to the error message.

Thanks!

Professor Watermelon

"There is no knowledge that is not Power"

This actually does not answer my original question

My actual question is Why can't I use my Furious Knights Deck in Multiplayer?

Hello SDragonite!

I apologize for the confusion. To investigate this issue, you will need to submit a ticket to the Support Team. The Pokemon Support Team will be able to investigate this issue. Hope this clears up any confusion!

Professor Watermelon

"There is no knowledge that is not Power"

Try beating however many trainers in the trainer challenge required to unlock all extra cards and the deck should show up in your collection. Worked with my Power Relay.

Archived