What happened? 0_o

Metus

Well, I haven't been able to accese the PTCGO forums since monday because of the maintinence, and now when I get back, about 70% of the threads are gone! What happened?

Hello Metus,

As a way to keep the forums fresh and up to date some of the posts regarding issues with the older web based version of the Pokémon TCG Online were removed. Hopefully this will help cut down on some confusion. If you are refering to a specific post that went missing please let us know and maybe we can help you track it down.

Thanks for playing Pokémon!

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

"Too Big Too Strong Too Fast Too Good!"

Hello Metus,

As a way to keep the forums fresh and up to date some of the posts regarding issues with the older web based version of the Pokémon TCG Online were removed. Hopefully this will help cut down on some confusion. If you are refering to a specific post that went missing please let us know and maybe we can help you track it down.

Thanks for playing Pokémon!

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

"Too Big Too Strong Too Fast Too Good!"

Ok, that explains most of them,but some of the threads that have nothing to do with the web-based vesion have gone too. The thread about Mnm's next tournament has gone, and so has the Eeveelutions fan club. Oh and the pokemon world exploration roleplay has gone too. Do you know what has happened to them? Thanks in advance for the help.

Hello Metus,

We have a forum rollback this week while updating some information on the site. They possibly were made during that period.

Sorry we are unable to track every individual post. :(

Prof. Wormer

"Justice never sleeps!"

Hello Metus,

We have a forum rollback this week while updating some information on the site. They possibly were made during that period.

Sorry we are unable to track every individual post. :(

Prof. Wormer

"Justice never sleeps!"

Is a forum rollback like turning of a game without saving, so it goes back to where it was last saved? Or am I confusing it with something else? Anyway, thanks again for the help.

its more like being on level 5 and loading a game save from level 4

Ok, thanks. So I guess those threads are gone for good, or at least untill the creators remake them...

Ok, thanks. So I guess those threads are gone for good, or at least untill the creators remake them...

Unfortunately, the missing threads will not be restored. If we restore the old posts, any posts made since the site came out of maintenance last night would be lost. With all the feedback, bug reports and questions being asked, that would be a huge detriment to the development team and the community. There's a remote possiblity that we could integrate the old posts without losing the new ones, but we feel that the time and effort involved in doing so is better spent improving the game and the website.

oh darn, my thread is gone? i thought thats what happened...now i might remake it, but we will continue from where we left off.

Archived