So... the Avatar Creater...

ZeroTigress

When can we customize our avatars again?

Also, when are we getting our own friendlist on the Pokemon site itself? I see all these privacy settings that let your content only be seen by friends, but without a friendlist, those settings seem kind of useless, no?

Hello ZeroTigress,

I would love to update my avatar as well, I miss my zombie mask, but currently we have no timline for the re-release of the avatar creator or friendlists.

When we do have more info about these and other features they will be on this site, so keep checking back for updates.

Until then, enjoy the re release of pvp!

Prof. Wormer

"Justice never sleeps!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Trainers,

I know its hard to wait for the avatar creator to come back, but please continue to be patient. Bringing this feature back online is definitely a priority. Although I cannot give any timetable for its return maybe you can check out some of the in-development pictures of the avatar creator if you haven't seen them already...

http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/showthread.php?28020-Pokémon-TCG-Online-Screenshot-Gallery

Please keep in mind that these pictures are from a long time ago and when the avatar creator comes back it may look completely different. Please be patient with us while we continue to update and make the Pokémon TCG Online experience the best one it can be.

Thanks! :cool:

Archived