token bug?

rdxunited

has everyone else been receving their toekns as usual or is it just me? i still seem to be still stuck on 82 tokens and can't get anymore after winning in the trainer challenge

I have had this error as well, I was stuck at 58 yesterday, and today I'm stuck at 68. (I'm using Firefox 4)

They fixed another bug that caused the game to crash entirely, but they said it'd stop people from earning any tokens for a while:

This is a known issue related to the planned maintenance of Pokemon.com. We have put in a temporary fix for this problem. However it will result in you not earning tokens while it is in place. In addition, your token count will not be accurate in game.

We appreciate your testing and patience during our beta period.

Have fun!

I'm happy to have the game working again, even if it means not earning tokens. But maybe that's just me.

I've got a problem with tokens too but i'm not sure i've got the same problem as you guys have.

Yesterday i completed all the three leagues and didn't use any tokens so i had all the tokens i could earn.

Today i restarted at 10 how this possible?

I've got a problem with tokens too but i'm not sure i've got the same problem as you guys have.

Yesterday i completed all the three leagues and didn't use any tokens so i had all the tokens i could earn.

Today i restarted at 10 how this possible?

I too had about 40 tokens yesterday and now today I only have 8.

Archived