The Ultimate Tournament

matthew69

Welcome:

Hello I am Matthew, with over 1000 online wins I am an experienced + competitive man here with a new tournament with no entrance cost and immense rewards. The tournament will start in V2 once 16 people have entered. The 16 people will then be entered into " 4 POOLS" Within a Pool all the 4 people will battle once with each other then the top 2 will continue onwards. Points are 3 Point= WIn, 1 Point=Lose. Once that is done the top 8 will enter into 3 Knockout Rounds to work out the winner.

Rewards:

1st Place= 9 Booster Packs

2nd Place=3 Booster Pack

3-4th Places= 1 Booster Pack

NOTE: U CAN CHOOSE THE BOOSTER PACKS BUT THE PACKS WILL NOT BE 1 OF THE TWO NEWER SETS.

Once the tournament's completed there will be another tournament.

RULES:

>No Cheating [Cheaters will be banned]

>No Rudeness [Rude People will be banned]

>Deck Alteration between matches IS allowed.

>Internet Connection Problems and Disconnecting Problems.. will be decided between the two members of that match on whether to re-match or not. The word of the member who did not Disconnect is Final.

Matthew

Creator of the T4 and lots of other popular tournaments....

Entrance List:

1.matthew69

2.neochamp

3.tyranitar20

4.skarmony123

5.Ampharos4123

6.AbkClint

7.JElite

8.jonasguitar

9. Luke_GT

10.Houndoom400

11.CPenguin123

12.RayRocks

13.Abomb

14.Guest

15.Hollowson

16.Intimidation

WE HAVE 16 NOW... BUT ITS NOT TOO LATE TO ENTER INTO TOURNAMENTS. ENTER BELOW TO BE PART OF THE NEXT TOURNAMENT OR IF THERE'S ENOUGH I WILL MAKE THE TOURNAMENT INTO A 32-MEMBER TOURNAMENT.

1.Andreas4

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like o be involved if all the slots aren't filled up yet, i have seen several other tourneys pop up but this one seems to be the best in terms of rewards and the rule system.

Um, only pokemon from black and white are allowed? Or only the pokemon from the packs of black and white are allowed? IDK if thats a dumb question lol i just wanted to make sure.

Black and White , Emerging Powers , Noble Victories , Next Destinies , Dark Explorers , Dragons Exalted sets all allowed.

Well matthew it seems that we all start even with 2 new sets in this tornament so there might be some suprises!

i just wish we could trade soon though but i'll make due with what i got.

This is shaping up to be pretty good, just about filled! i got 113 packs to redeem with the bulk going to Dragon's Exalted!

Archived