Sign in to follow this  
giratina519

What would you do if you lost your fav. Pokemon?

Kyoujuu

Oddly enough, I keep forgetting that I don't know where my Pearl version is.

That's the game that holds the Torterra that I gave my own nickname too, so I hope I end up finding that soon enough.

littlez109

Good luck! I have an Empoleon on platinum.

giratina519

I got Kazami back, but right afterwards, I lost heart gold and platinum...... O.o

rosita21

I got Kazami back, but right afterwards, I lost heart gold and platinum...... O.o

thats messed up. you lost 2 games this time.

giratina519

*facepalms* I'm so disorganized....

SecretNinetails

I have an Empoleon on my Platinum too!!

PokefanWWE

*facepalms* I'm so disorganized....

Lol...

These are the games I have:

Pokemon Red, Ruby, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heartgold, White

These are the games that I lost over 8 months ago:

Pokemon Pearl, Heartgold, White

barrowafcfootys

luckly i have a bag to put them in a tepig snivy and oshawott one so i cant lose my games

Spikle

I lost my platinum..

On a plane..

Along with my event Jirachi..

emboarmaster14

Always keep my DS and games in my purse. Or if i was playing on my DS, it's by my side. I freak out when i think i lost my lucky Zekrom stylus, though. Then i find it under all the junk in my purse...

Turtwig5848

(spikle if u online mind going to chucks hidden gym , also skarmory if u redin this)

Kyoujuu

When it comes to my Pearl, I thought I stored it in a case and put that inside a storage item for cases, but a few months ago I checked all my cases and I didn't find it. Still have hope the case just got misplaced somewhere you simply don't look.

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

I transferred all my pokemon to one game, and that game is in a safe. So I can't lose it, and to play with it I transfer it back XP

WondererBailey

I lost my copies of Black and White a while back, it was rather depressing since Black had a full team of lvl 100 *note: I rarely ever get the whole team to lvl 100 so it was quite an accomplishment for me BD*. So after thinking it over, I went out and bought them again...

....can anybody see where this is going?

Yup, I wound up finding both >:T....now I have two copies of both....I've been tossing around the idea of trading the two extra's in towards B2W2 since at game stop there's a 30% bonus on any trade in that goes towards those games. But...I've already started teams I like on them TnT.

-sigh-

:U on a sadder note, some kid stole my Yellow version back in high school. Never saw it again. But I guess it was my own fault since he told me he could get me more than one Eevee so I let him hang onto it =3=.

rosita21

I lost my copies of Black and White a while back, it was rather depressing since Black had a full team of lvl 100 *note: I rarely ever get the whole team to lvl 100 so it was quite an accomplishment for me BD*. So after thinking it over, I went out and bought them again...

....can anybody see where this is going?

Yup, I wound up finding both >:T....now I have two copies of both....I've been tossing around the idea of trading the two extra's in towards B2W2 since at game stop there's a 30% bonus on any trade in that goes towards those games. But...I've already started teams I like on them TnT.

-sigh-

:U on a sadder note, some kid stole my Yellow version back in high school. Never saw it again. But I guess it was my own fault since he told me he could get me more than one Eevee so I let him hang onto it =3=.

grr those pokejackers!

giratina519

Always keep my DS and games in my purse. Or if i was playing on my DS, it's by my side. I freak out when i think i lost my lucky Zekrom stylus, though. Then i find it under all the junk in my purse...

I have a lucky giratina stylus that was imported from Japan. >_<

Jealous, much?

littlez109

How did you guys get sp. stylus'?

littlez109

BTW, I almost lost my white and heartgold today but, I luckily found them again. If I did lose them, I would be crying because I have Ho-Oh and Lugia on both games (shinies on white.)

giratina519

BTW, I almost lost my white and heartgold today but, I luckily found them again. If I did lose them, I would be crying because I have Ho-Oh and Lugia on both games (shinies on white.)

Give you ANYTHING for the pink Lugia if tis not hacked.

Sign in to follow this