Sign in to follow this  
giratina519

What would you do if you lost your fav. Pokemon?

giratina519

I haven't activated SwapNote *Facepalm*

Yes, I added you

Awesome!!!

giratina519

I had a sweet Giratina that i transfered to to wii pokefarm. I used him in one of the last VGC's that he was allowed and he helped me out alot, then i forgot to take him back and restarted my game for my daughter. But I can still see him on my wii. I was sad

Can you still play with giratina on pokefarm?

giratina519

I had a sweet Giratina that i transfered to to wii pokefarm. I used him in one of the last VGC's that he was allowed and he helped me out alot, then i forgot to take him back and restarted my game for my daughter. But I can still see him on my wii. I was sad

Can you still play with giratina on pokefarm?

Do you think Kazami is still alive?! Or did someone find him and delete him?

SecretNinetails

I think Kazami is alive, somewhere out there!

OMG! I just ran into a wild Kadabra on Platinum!!!!

Intimidator

if you just lost the game, he's definitely still alivedevil_smile.png (muahahaha) so I unfortunately lost my level 89 magikarp

giratina519

I think Kazami is alive, somewhere out there!

OMG! I just ran into a wild Kadabra on Platinum!!!!

QUIT TORTURING ME!!!!!!

giratina519

if you just lost the game, he's definitely still alivedevil_smile.png (muahahaha) so I unfortunately lost my level 89 magikarp

The blue screen of death on the 3DS??

SecretNinetails

I caught it and named it Kazami in honor of Kazami.

giratina519

Whats its nature? Mine was somewhat of a clown and had a mild nature... And thank you. :)

SecretNinetails

Whats its nature? Mine was somewhat of a clown and had a mild nature... And thank you. :)

Impish

I'm entering him in a contest :)

giratina519

His moves were psybeam, energy ball, focus blast, and shock wave.... He had 11 ribbons- including the expensive royal gorgeous ribbon from the syndicate. He excelled in beauty contests and got all the beauty ribbons for every rank... Looks like you got some work to do...lol

Turtwig5848

kill myself probualy

giratina519

**** myself probualy

O.o

Turtwig5848

lolz its not the bad kind of **** its doesnt mean u know it mean something else. anyways hi

SecretNinetails

My leafeon has 3 riboons on my Crissella has 2 ribbons.

giratina519

lolz its not the bad kind of **** its doesnt mean u know it mean something else. anyways hi

So, do you have a Pokemon that holds a special place in your heart? I lost Kazami... I'm so empty.... :(

giratina519

My leafeon has 3 riboons on my Crissella has 2 ribbons.

Nice.

Turtwig5848

well when u mean lost do u mean u released it on accident? or something ( i need to go soon by the way)

giratina519

well when u mean lost do u mean u released it on accident? or something ( i need to go soon by the way)

Lost the game...

Turtwig5848

oh well i never lost a pokemon game that i didnt find right after. once i lost gold and i almost cried my typloshion, pidgeot,amparhos,nidoking,golem,and electrive were almost gone forever till it was found.

giratina519

oh well i never lost a pokemon game that i didnt find right after. once i lost gold and i almost cried my typloshion, pidgeot,amparhos,nidoking,golem,and electrive were almost gone forever till it was found.

Lucky... Kazami has been gone for two weeks.... I gotta go.... And cry....

SecretNinetails

Once, I thought I left Platinum on a plane, and you should have heard me! It was a nightmare.....

giratina519

Once, I thought I left Platinum on a plane, and you should have heard me! It was a nightmare.....

Gtg... Won't be on for the rest of the day.... ): I am grateful for your support

Flame-Master99

I also lost some good friends. My non-cheat, non-rare candyed lvl 100 Infernape, my non-cheat, 1 rare candyed level 78 Luxray, and my non-cheat, 2 or 3 rare candyed level 76 Rosearade and 9 boxes full of non-cheat awesome pokemon. I had even beaten the bttle tower on platnum with the first three. I lost the game a couple months ago and I'm still looking.

giratina519

I also lost some good friends. My non-cheat, non-rare candyed lvl 100 Infernape, my non-cheat, 1 rare candyed level 78 Luxray, and my non-cheat, 2 or 3 rare candyed level 76 Rosearade and 9 boxes full of non-cheat awesome pokemon. I had even beaten the bttle tower on platnum with the first three. I lost the game a couple months ago and I'm still looking.

Awwwww... I'm sorry to hear that...

Sign in to follow this