Sign in to follow this  
giratina519

What would you do if you lost your fav. Pokemon?

giratina519

The title says it all. I literally lost my copy of Pokemon black version. It had my level 100 Kazami in it and I really miss him... Stayed up all night crying last night... What would or have you done when you lost your favorite most precious Pokemon? Kazami is a level 100 alakazam that I have EV trained and maxed out all it's stats for years, scince I got Pokemon sapphire in 2008. I caught him as an abra at level 9 in the dewford cave. I then ported him through two more generations of Pokemon games and he was always on my team in the front of my party. He is the only Pokemon that I haven't cheated on to get it to level 100 and the only Pokemon that I got there without rare candies. Does anyone else have a story like this? Please tell me and I miss Kazami!!!

Kanah22

I'd feel horrible...

And I have. One day on my HG copy I caught a shiny drowzee. AND I FORGOT TO SAVE THE GAME! And then I turned it off...I hate myself. Even though that was a few years ago, I still cry myself to sleep sometimes because of that. :c Anyway, I'd love to help you out with Kazami...but I can't really. I restarted my White copy and I HATE MYSELF. :c Ah well. I mostly play mario games to waste my time, but I fit in alot of Pokemon. Also..I'm an overall lover of any game. Flash or Nintendo, they are amazing :P

Metus

I lost my favorite pokemon a long time ago... I was trading him back from Colloseum to Sapphire after using him to beat the last boss, and the GBA batterie died mid-trade... When I put more batteries in, the Plusle I was trading was in both games and my Blaziken was gone... Sapphire was the first pokemmon game I properly played, and Tor, my Blaziken, was the first pokemon I trained...

giratina519

I'd feel horrible...

And I have. One day on my HG copy I caught a shiny drowzee. AND I FORGOT TO SAVE THE GAME! And then I turned it off...I hate myself. Even though that was a few years ago, I still cry myself to sleep sometimes because of that. :c Anyway, I'd love to help you out with Kazami...but I can't really. I restarted my White copy and I HATE MYSELF. :c Ah well. I mostly play mario games to waste my time, but I fit in alot of Pokemon. Also..I'm an overall lover of any game. Flash or Nintendo, they are amazing :P

Im sorry..... Besides, you're helping me feel better by showing support. :) my mom just doesn't understand how I feel about my Pokemon.

SecretNinetails

I know how you feel. I have my lvl 100 Empoleon (Chase) that I raised from a lvl 5 Piplup. I dragged him through Platinum and SoulSilver. Right now, he is on my SoulSilver game. You want where that is? Lost in my house along with my Black! Plus all my legendaries like Suicune Latios Regigis Uxie Mesprit Moltres Zaptos Articuno Raiku Enti and my lvl 100 Jarchi. Not to mention my 10 other lvl 100 Pokemon, are on SoulSilver too!!

giratina519

I know how you feel. I have my lvl 100 Empoleon (Chase) that I raised from a lvl 5 Piplup. I dragged him through Platinum and SoulSilver. Right now, he is on my SoulSilver game. You want where that is? Lost in my house along with my Black! Plus all my legendaries like Suicune Latios Regigis Uxie Mesprit Moltres Zaptos Articuno Raiku Enti and my lvl 100 Jarchi. Not to mention my 10 other lvl 100 Pokemon, are on SoulSilver too!!

I feel so bad for you... I hope you find chase, and one day, maybe battle Kazami. :)

SecretNinetails

Thanks, and that would be an amazing battle! Since I lost Black too, I'm also missing, Samorott Reshiram Zekrom Victini Mewtwo (I also have a Mewtwo on SS) Darkrai and 5 lvl 100 Pokemon from my Sapphire game.

giratina519

Thanks, and that would be an amazing battle! Since I lost Black too, I'm also missing, Samorott Reshiram Zekrom Victini Mewtwo (I also have a Mewtwo on SS) Darkrai and 5 lvl 100 Pokemon from my Sapphire game.

Be warned!!! Kazami knows shock wave, energy ball, and focus blast. The other move is psybeam.

jackjack012

i should cry too if i lost my empoleon

its my first diamond starter and i didnt ev train him i played soo long with him he has the max without i knew it

hes really special its my favourite pkmn since i have him :)

soo bad for your kazami :(

giratina519

i should cry too if i lost my empoleon

its my first diamond starter and i didnt ev train him i played soo long with him he has the max without i knew it

hes really special its my favourite pkmn since i have him :)

soo bad for your kazami :(

Thanks. :)

jackjack012

i was yesterday thinking the same to make a tread who really love his pokemon

soo funny you did it now :)

giratina519

i was yesterday thinking the same to make a tread who really love his pokemon

soo funny you did it now :)

Sorry, beat you to it...

kdoll154

*sniffles*Well....I had A lv.70 and up Infernape named...EVE.It's a silly name.I know.Well....I Deleted the game...And gave it to my sister....He was the first pokemon I even trained....WAHHHHH!I loved EVE!WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

giratina519

*sniffles*Well....I had A lv.70 and up Infernape named...EVE.It's a silly name.I know.Well....I Deleted the game...And gave it to my sister....He was the first pokemon I even trained....WAHHHHH!I loved EVE!WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Its okay... I understand... And EVE is not a silly name...

kdoll154

Thanks...

giratina519

Thanks...

Kazami is four years old... I started training him when I first started playing pokemon, and I have always been enamored with the abra evolution line.... *cries*

giratina519

Also, the first anime episode I watched featured an alakazam, and my first Pokemon card was an alakazam FB...

SecretNinetails

My Empolion is 2, but I dragged him through Platinum and SoulSilver.... I miss you Chase!!!

giratina519

My Empolion is 2, but I dragged him through Platinum and SoulSilver.... I miss you Chase!!!

I MISS YOU, KAZAMI!!! yes- a moment of silence for our lost pokemon.... *cries*

giratina519

Also, the first anime episode I watched featured an alakazam, and my first Pokemon card was an alakazam E4...

SecretNinetails

I don't know what my first episode was, but my first card was a Phanphy.

giratina519

I don't know what my first episode was, but my first card was a Phanphy.

Promise me that you will post if you ever find chase (even if it's in several years) and I will do the same with Kazami.

SecretNinetails

Ok, will do!

giratina519

Ok, will do!

Thanks.

SecretNinetails

No Problem! *Draws picture of me and Chase*

Sign in to follow this