CrazyPenguin321's V2 Tournament! (Will start when V2 is released, you can sign up here)

CrazyPenguin321

Hi there! It's CrazyPenguin321 with a V2 Tournament! Now as you know Version 2 has not been released. But you can sign up here, and this Tournament will start when it's released. :)

Prizes:

1: Custom Deck Made By Me

2: Another Custom deck made by me

3: Another custom deck made by me :P

I will be trying to get 16 participants!

1:CrazyPenguin321

2:Andreas4

3:tyranitar20

4:ESCgoat

5:Metagross01

6:Hollowson

7:AbkClintz

8:rosita21

9:Syukri

10:Lukez_gt

11:Pokexplosion

12:Abomb2142

13:ImMrFlubaDub

14:jackjack12

15:LetsDoThis27

16:ETownMaster

Good luck everybody!

Hey Crazy i'm always game for a good tournament! Put me in for now - if it turns out that the mac version is released at the same time for multiplayer (not sure if it will be) then i'm in - if not i may have to step out last minute but i'm sure there would be someone who would replace me if that happened!

But certainly put me in for now! - also since i was the only one to play a round 2 match and win does that make me the winner of V1? ;) nah im just kidding - i was providing the prizes anyway so theres no merit to it anyway lol

Flub, aren't you always the winner of tournaments ;) Just kidding. ;)

I got those TCGO skills that pay the bills ;) Coincidental that i have no bills ;) lol but seriously i hope everyone is back online soon, whatever platform they play on!

Hey Crazy i'm always game for a good tournament! Put me in for now - if it turns out that the mac version is released at the same time for multiplayer (not sure if it will be) then i'm in - if not i may have to step out last minute but i'm sure there would be someone who would replace me if that happened!

But certainly put me in for now! - also since i was the only one to play a round 2 match and win does that make me the winner of V1? ;) nah im just kidding - i was providing the prizes anyway so theres no merit to it anyway lol

Mac version doesn't come out until the end of the year,. whereas multiplayer for windows comes out in a couple weeks. Thank goodness, I don't want to battle you, this will make things a lot easier.

For the record, I do have a windows PC that I can play on but that will be a lot less regularly - so i can definitely join the tourney, but I may not be on as often. My Mac is my own you see, whereas the PC is family owned so I can remain in the tourney but if it is just PC I may not have as much time to complete matches - the Flub always finds a way tho and i'll do my best regardless!

For the record, I do have a windows PC that I can play on but that will be a lot less regularly - so i can definitely join the tourney, but I may not be on as often. My Mac is my own you see, whereas the PC is family owned so I can remain in the tourney but if it is just PC I may not have as much time to complete matches - the Flub always finds a way tho and i'll do my best regardless!

You know will do crazy with some prices?? ofr winner?

You know will do crazy with some prices?? ofr winner?

I'm sure Crazy will find some prizes for the winners! Running a tourney is a big job and i'm sure Crazy has thought of some prize ideas - if not i'm sure they'll come soon!

Archived