I'm a 90's kid noob !

AMCLEAN

the title is meant to say N00B i didnt realise that was an offensive word lol.

Hey, I just got back into this for nostalgia and trying to figure it all out, I have downloaded the 'Pokemon trading card game online' to my desktop just working my way through platinum tournament.

But I would like to know how I play online, not multi-player or anything cause I know that coming soon, but I want to play the 'trainer challenege' etc...I play versus ai with that yellow deck but I hate yellow ha. Basically in the long run I want to level my guy up build a very strong fire/fighting deck so that when the game goes multiplayer Iam very strong. Please help, any advice is welcome ! Thanks people ! x

you downloaded the trainer challenge. Also, you must redeem real life packs on here to get new cards. You can get new cards also by winning 12 games with the basic red, blue, or green decks in the trainer challenge.

So I completed the the last tournament on trainer challenge i think its 'city something' so does that mean i have unlocked all the basic red cards ? (thats the only deck i used throughout every game in all 3 tournaments.) how do i put that basic red deck online to play against the ai ? thanks :)

Archived