Future

Muadyb

Greetings

In the Beta phase wil apear news pre-decks; like electro, psych and fight or Metal and Dark.?

To try the uniques moves and attacks of other pokemons like Dark, psych (ghost).

And the pokemon star, level x, ex, , special (crisslia and darkgray), will be avaible for use in online game ?

I heard that this week that comes new starter decks should become available for us to test them.

I imagine they will give us access to ligh/fight/psychic decks first and later (hopefully) dark and metal too.

Now i wonder once Beta finished and the full version is realesed will be able to keep all those cards or as i imagine,we will have to choose just 1 free starter deck and earn all the other cards by playing/paying?

I think this is gonna happen because it would be much more like the videogames where you can only start with 1 pokemon of choice and catch all the others by urself.

I really hope they keep adding new stuff for us to test in this Beta phase because i think by now everybody has already won all the Trainer Leagues at least once with each type of deck and everybody is gettin impatient to play. tounge_smile.png

I don't see why they don't give us the metal/fighting/lightning/psychic decks. I mean, they're in the poll and the NPCs can use them, so they're obviously built.

Although it's pretty obvious that they just want to advertise HGSS as much as possible. >.>;

It's taken this long to program 3 decks, a load more of them will take a considerable amount of time to put into the game's code. Be grateful for the ones that are currently available.

I wouldn't mind being able to interchange the 3 decks cards, and the 36 you win though, removing the annoying Teddiursa/Ursaring from the water deck would be a godsend. wink_smile.png

I don't see why they didn't put Noctowl in the Grass deck. <.<;

Ursaring is awesome.

If they let us choose wot to add/remove when you get bonus cards, that'd be really great.

lol

The ursaring 3 energies for 50 more 30... awsome.... 2 turns and bang (one energie and one special double enrgie)

For other way, the hoothoot (or similiar name) i dont get it, is weak...

Feraligater is other awsome pokemon, for bench attack is nice ( in one turn you can knockout 6 in same time) ;) ... The butterflie is the healer on bech like fereligater

Archived