Mac players

brim89

I want to find out if being a Mac player is going to lose my cards. I have plenty of cards that i would love to use and i have a few packs that i have not even opened and i want to play. It seems like us Mac players are getting the Shaft, and i cant wait till later this year. Please fix the problem and let us play. If i lose all my cards are you going to replace all the cards i have lost. I know that i have used over 100 codes to get my cards.

I want to find out if being a Mac player is going to lose my cards. I have plenty of cards that i would love to use and i have a few packs that i have not even opened and i want to play. It seems like us Mac players are getting the Shaft, and i cant wait till later this year. Please fix the problem and let us play. If i lose all my cards are you going to replace all the cards i have lost. I know that i have used over 100 codes to get my cards.

Hey Brim89,

All of your cards are stored remotely and are linked up to your account. As long as you still have your account all of your cards will be there for you to use. If you ever for any reason have an issue with a code redemption our support team is more than willing to make sure you are properly credited for any codes you have redeemed.

Thanks for your support!

Q: WILL THE GAME BE RELEASED FOR MAC?

A: We understand that there may have been some confusion regarding the release date of the Mac client for the Pokémon TCG Online Trainer Challenge. The Mac client is in development, and is scheduled to release later this year. We will provide schedule and development updates on the Mac version as the launch window comes more into focus. We apologize for this confusion.

Thank you for your continued support.

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

"Too Big Too Strong Too Fast Too Good!"

Archived