I'm a newbie and could do with some help lol

TrainerHaydon

hi everyone, I'm starting to work on a deck so far my deck consists of the Pidgeot family. so I have 4 base pidgy, 2 base pidgeotto and 1 jungle pidgeot. what do you guys recomend to support my pidgeot. he has a really cool move which sends an pokemon and everything attatched to him back to the players hand so I was wondering if the're are any pokemon or trainer cards that could work in conjunction with this.

NEWB jk anyways i have all forms of the pidgeot family toooooo they came in the same deck toooooo

NEWB jk anyways i have all forms of the pidgeot family toooooo they came in the same deck toooooo

oh okay, so you know what works well with pidgeot?

well hurricane is one of its strongest moves but if u talkin bout support cards and junk then tell me

well hurricane is one of its strongest moves but if u talkin bout support cards and junk then tell me

well I'm just wondering how to get the most of that ability, are they're any support cards that compliment that attack.

checked it up there are non know to the internet but there may be i doubt it though considering hurricane is super powerful

checked it up there are non know to the internet but there may be i doubt it though considering hurricane is super powerful

oh okay, well thanks anyway.

dude how do u make a forum

trying to remember, i think you just scroll to the bottom of the page and theirs a button.

Archived